• Show
Clear All

lol
    classic heavy metal

New promo track from the long awaited debut album Another Dimension here

R A Z O R W Y R E

DOWNLOAD EP || FACEBOOK || MYSPACE || YOUTUBE

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Gibson-USA-67-Reiusse-Flying-V-in-EXC-condition-w-Hardshell-Case-211899-/261064229967?pt=Guitar&hash=item3cc8a4044f

Did they make these with block inlays?

also, i noticed some have binding .... are they the high end ones?
      classic heavy metal

R A Z O R W Y R E

Comment

I see those cherry Gibby Vs in every GC for like 700 bucks. I don't know what the hell that is, or why it's cheap... I don't do Gibson.

Probably faded cherry. Street price is $1000. Gave $800 for son's, about 2 years ago. Used = $500ish ? Not a bad guitar. A much better guitar with BG Smoke Stacks.

+1 for the Reverend. Great guitar. Put a paper bag over the headstock, and rock the **************** out of it.

Never seen one in person but, Hamer makes a V, and in general, USA Hamers are very good, Korean Hamers, good, great bang for the buck.
        Originally Posted by Elias Graves

I'm like a degenerate Ben Franklin.

EG

Originally Posted by silverring233

and i don't know why i want one, i just want one

Proud member of the $50 Black Jay Turser V Club

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Gibson-USA-67-Reiusse-Flying-V-in-EXC-condition-w-Hardshell-Case-211899-/261064229967?pt=Guitar&hash=item3cc8a4044f

I'd be kind of leary of the Flying V in that auction. Says it's a '03 Gibson but there's no serial number on the headstock. Also one pic has a blank TRC and one pic has a Gibson TRC.
          Gibson | Mesa Boogie
          PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

Do you mean like this:

They are the nicest of all the V's - but they are customs, and are priced like the LP Customs.
            They have the better pickguard, control layout, string-though tailpiece, lower square shoulders (like the originals), and full binding.

You would be extremely lucky to find one for under $1,500 here in the states, not sure what your chances would be in NZ.
            Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Hamer

“One who loves & understands nature will never be alone & will never be afraid.”
              -Rachel Carson-

Comment

Probably faded cherry. Street price is $1000. Gave $800 for son's, about 2 years ago. Used = $500ish ? Not a bad guitar. A much better guitar with BG Smoke Stacks.

+1 for the Reverend. Great guitar. Put a paper bag over the headstock, and rock the **************** out of it.

Never seen one in person but, Hamer makes a V, and in general, USA Hamers are very good, Korean Hamers, good, great bang for the buck.

Gibson blew those out a few years ago through musicians friend for $450. I bought one but ended up selling it. Was a nice guitar.

Comment

Yeah, that's the one. It's cheap and the one I played seemed decent. Why are these so cheap for a Gibson?

Comment

There isn't a huge diference in price. Faded is $950. Thought it was $1,000 but, just checked MF. The regular V is $1,200. So, $250 diference in street price. The finish on the faded has less steps, takes less time to do. Also, the one we got came with a gig bag instead of a case.
                    Originally Posted by Elias Graves

I'm like a degenerate Ben Franklin.

EG

Originally Posted by silverring233

and i don't know why i want one, i just want one

Proud member of the $50 Black Jay Turser V Club

Comment

Sorry to hijack your thread with your help....Santa Cruz....yeah, it's very different (Go Banana Slugs!!!) and very, very, liberal.

No Gibby dealers in your country? NZ, right?

Born and raised in Santa Cruz, favorite place evar.
                      HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

ESP used to make a killer flying V, and they had some nice Korean Ltd versions too.

They're rare now though...

Framus Cobra, Mesa Mark III, VHT Deliverance, Ampeg SS150
                        Splawn OS 2x12 & two 4x12's

Comment

Do you mean like this:

They are the nicest of all the V's - but they are customs, and are priced like the LP Customs.
                          They have the better pickguard, control layout, string-though tailpiece, lower square shoulders (like the originals), and full binding.

You would be extremely lucky to find one for under $1,500 here in the states, not sure what your chances would be in NZ.

oh wow

classic heavy metal

R A Z O R W Y R E

Comment

Born and raised in Santa Cruz, favorite place evar.

When I was like 11, I spent a week there with my mom, her BFF, my bro and the BFF's son. I lived on the Boardwalk. Good times.
                            Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

oh wow

"Only" $4000.

I agree. Drewl. Would. Wood
                              Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

Do you mean like this:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
                                Rivera K-Tre
                                Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Comment

Working...
                                X