No announcement yet.

***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

New season tonight, and since a lot of folks here have given up from the slow pacing of Season 2, I made this one for those who are still tuning in to the show.

If you're reading this and have caught up with the first two seasons, the group is still moving on without Andrea, who happened to meet a new character Michonne, and we will see what is that structure that was shown at the end of Season 2.

Anyone else here excited?
    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Just finished watching season 2 tonight. I can't wait to see some of the new episodes.

I didn't mind the pace too much of the season 2, then again I watched the whole season on Netflix. If I would have had to watch it week by week I would agree that the season was slow moving.

Comment

Have any of you been following the comic?

They bashed Genn's brains out with a bat!

You BASTARDS!
      (Personal footnote: I'm 56, and a lot of things don't work so great anymore. The wrist is one example. Another is my Johnson, which doesn't fire up like it used to. Sometimes it hardly works at all. A year ago it actually backfired. The guy at the outboard motor repair shop where I bring it says this is common with an old Johnson.)

Comment

I am trying REALLY hard not to watch the extended previews on AMC. My older son is catching up on season two today, its on all day on AMC.. and they have these extended season 3 previews, and I'm like AWWWMANN!! STOPPIT!
        Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

I'm pretty excited. I think we'll be rewarded with a faster pace and more action. Especially with how Rick turned at the end of season 2 and Michonne coming in.

But I'm also torn cause the Packers/Texans is tonight. Gonna record WD and have to watch late tonight or avoid Facebook this thread and coworkers to watch it tomorrow
          Originally Posted by Rampage

You have repressed sexual feelings for your father.

SPAM:PM ME
          SD Hot Rail LINK
          Dimarzio Tone Zone-Black F Spaced
          Dimarzio Air Norton-Black F Spaced

Comment

JH: I'm a patient guy and I didn't mind the pacing unlike the others here who were big fans of the 1st season. I don't blame them, but they did stay at that farm TOO LONG.

scratchie:

D: My dvr recorded that too, I haven't seen it yet.

metalguy: You'd hate me for being in your facebook because I'd post reaction, quotes and possibly spoilers. Ask Raf.

Comment

Where do you guys watch it online?

I went to online streaming instead of cable since last season and they don't appear to have full episodes on their website
              Mesa Triple Recto
              Marshall 2203 Clone
              Axe-FX/POD HD500

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Shask
                View Post

Where do you guys watch it online?

I went to online streaming instead of cable since last season and they don't appear to have full episodes on their website

For the first 3 seasons? If you have Netflix they're all there. But online don't know where you'd find em.
                Originally Posted by Rampage

You have repressed sexual feelings for your father.

SPAM:PM ME
                SD Hot Rail LINK
                Dimarzio Tone Zone-Black F Spaced
                Dimarzio Air Norton-Black F Spaced

Comment

Excited! Last week when I was headed to Atlanta I drove around Senoia GA where they doing a lot of the filming to check it out. No crews but it was cool to look around.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by metalguy
                    View Post

For the first 3 seasons? If you have Netflix they're all there. But online don't know where you'd find em.

I mean the new episodes that will be starting tonight!

I have Hulu, but they are not on there....
                    Mesa Triple Recto
                    Marshall 2203 Clone
                    Axe-FX/POD HD500

Comment

Merles back.
                      Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

It's here already!!!

Comment

season 2 is on netflix... i feel obligated to watch it.
                          Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Herschel, nooooooooooo (fingers crossed!)

Someone can kill the wife already, kill her pregnant ass shes becoming annoying and what was the deal with the people they found at the end

***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
                            ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

Lori's always been annoying.

They should have went back to the farm after the "walkers" had moved on, but that would be incredibly boring television.

They ran repeats all weekend, and the show did drag with them hanging out on the farm for season 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X