Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
    View Post

you know you can't buy full auto AR variants, you know?

u no?

want to try again?

Huh? sure you can. The receiver has to have been made on or before 1986 but you can legally buy and own full autos.

Would YOU like to try again?
    Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20
      View Post

That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES".

So just use a shotgun instead. If it's equally efficient...why are you complaining so much about them being banned?
      Originally Posted by DToad:

Lets face it- today's GOP is all about the richest one percent exploiting the dumbest fifty percent.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20
        View Post

That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES".

So just use a shotgun instead. If it's equally efficient...why are you complaining so much about them being banned?
        Originally Posted by DToad:

Lets face it- today's GOP is all about the richest one percent exploiting the dumbest fifty percent.

Comment

Why does every single anti-gun r3tard assume they are only for hunting & home defense ?
          Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

Why does every single anti-gun r3tard assume they are only for hunting & home defense ?
            Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
              View Post

Want to say how bolt action hunting rifles are just as good as semi automatic rifles? ****************ing win, guys! You can still own just as good of a weapon and you won't miss those lousy semi autos. No sweat because you can defend yourself just as well and cause just as much damage to those scary gangs that break in to your house on a regular.

Everyone wins!

Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.
              GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                View Post

Want to say how bolt action hunting rifles are just as good as semi automatic rifles? ****************ing win, guys! You can still own just as good of a weapon and you won't miss those lousy semi autos. No sweat because you can defend yourself just as well and cause just as much damage to those scary gangs that break in to your house on a regular.

Everyone wins!

Yeah unfortunately your attacker is dead and so is a kid 2 houses away. I get that you are trying to make a point and you hate some of the people in here but seriously, think this through. Hunting rifle is superior firepower. Enough so to go through several houses. Not good.
                GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                  View Post

Huh? sure you can. The receiver has to have been made on or before 1986 but you can legally buy and own full autos.

Oh, so you have you find someone who's willing to give up an almost 30 year weapon to do so? That's almost the same as insinuating you can walk into any Academy and just pick one up.

Also, as usual, state by state basis and can't imagine they'd turn a blind eye if you were caught selling/dealing one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law...tates_by_state
                  #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                    View Post

Oh, so you have you find someone who's willing to give up an almost 30 year weapon to do so? That's almost the same as insinuating you can walk into any Academy and just pick one up.

Also, as usual, state by state basis and can't imagine they'd turn a blind eye if you were caught selling/dealing one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law...tates_by_state
                    #NoLimitCornballBrother

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel
                      View Post

it's the only thing CNN and Huffington Post tells them

that, and never having owned/handled one without lying about it online
                      #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel
                        View Post

it's the only thing CNN and Huffington Post tells them

that, and never having owned/handled one without lying about it online
                        #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment

Come on BIG LADY let's go for it all ... Let's take them all. IF YOU DON'T ... we still have the problem
                          MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment

Come on BIG LADY let's go for it all ... Let's take them all. IF YOU DON'T ... we still have the problem
                            MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

View Post

That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong.

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

View Post

That isn't what I'm saying. What I am saying is that one CAN buy a full auto variant which means you are wrong.

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm avowing that you are wrong.

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Working...
                                X