Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Cesare Beccaria

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall

Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

This.

I couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

Yeah I'm with Abstract here...

Originally Posted by Bob Savage

I like your style, and attention to reason.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.

Originally Posted by justcrash

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

• I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic

http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...azines-part-i/
      Originally Posted by Ovid9

I can go to a farm, fill a bucket with 5 different types of ****************.

I can seperate said **************** into the 5 types.

But ya know what I still got? A bucket of ****************.

So, yes, you're right by and large.

My Gear:
      2008 Gibson LP Studio w/ D Activator/Air Classic
      2009 Gibson LP Studio Silverburst w/498T/490R
      1986 MIJ Fender Stratocaster
      LTD Viper 256p
      JCA50H
      Marshall 1960BV
      Line 6 M13
      Eleven Rack, 1's and 0's breaux
      My swingin' cod

Comment

• I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I can go to a farm, fill a bucket with 5 different types of ****************.

I can seperate said **************** into the 5 types.

But ya know what I still got? A bucket of ****************.

So, yes, you're right by and large.

My Gear:
        2008 Gibson LP Studio w/ D Activator/Air Classic
        2009 Gibson LP Studio Silverburst w/498T/490R
        1986 MIJ Fender Stratocaster
        LTD Viper 256p
        JCA50H
        Marshall 1960BV
        Line 6 M13
        Eleven Rack, 1's and 0's breaux
        My swingin' cod

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by esizer
          View Post

I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic

Great article.

This.

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

View Post

I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic

Great article.

This.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus
              View Post

Ban large capacity mags and the private ownership of body armor. Leave concealed carry laws to the states.

Still won't solve the problem. You can tape two 10 round magizines 180* together and still have plenty of high capacity rounds to use.

If they want to make a larger impact on that issue , stop making semi automatic rifles and pistols with detachable clips .

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus
                View Post

Ban large capacity mags and the private ownership of body armor. Leave concealed carry laws to the states.

Still won't solve the problem. You can tape two 10 round magizines 180* together and still have plenty of high capacity rounds to use.

If they want to make a larger impact on that issue , stop making semi automatic rifles and pistols with detachable clips .

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by diocide
                  View Post

So then why worry about. Let alone post about it, let alone start a whole thread about it. Keep it in the existing million page gun thread...

Because she'll introduce it like that, with absolutely no way of passing, and then introduce something milder but still bad that will have a better chance of passing.
                  Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                  Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                  Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by diocide
                    View Post

So then why worry about. Let alone post about it, let alone start a whole thread about it. Keep it in the existing million page gun thread...

Because she'll introduce it like that, with absolutely no way of passing, and then introduce something milder but still bad that will have a better chance of passing.
                    Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                    Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                    Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by JB6464
                      View Post

Magazines, not clips. Only ignorant people refer to them as clips.
                      Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                      Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by JB6464
                        View Post

Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                        Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12

Comment

View Post

And Lord know Massad Ayoob knows nothing about guns, lethal force, or training law enforcement in gunfighting. That was a great blog post. Thank you.
                          Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                          Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12

Comment

View Post

And Lord know Massad Ayoob knows nothing about guns, lethal force, or training law enforcement in gunfighting. That was a great blog post. Thank you.
                            Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                            Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by GodBlessTexas
                              View Post

This is what you want to hang your argument on? Terminology?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by GodBlessTexas
                                View Post

This is what you want to hang your argument on? Terminology?

Comment

Working...
                                X