Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by Cesare Beccaria


    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.




    Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






    Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


    This.

    I couldn't have said it better.









    Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


    Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









    Originally Posted by Bob Savage


    I like your style, and attention to reason.









    Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


    Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









    Originally Posted by justcrash


    Winner winner, chicken dinner!



    Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

    Comment


    • I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic



      http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...azines-part-i/
      Originally Posted by Ovid9


      I can go to a farm, fill a bucket with 5 different types of ****************.

      I can seperate said **************** into the 5 types.

      But ya know what I still got? A bucket of ****************.

      So, yes, you're right by and large.



      My Gear:
      2008 Gibson LP Studio w/ D Activator/Air Classic
      2009 Gibson LP Studio Silverburst w/498T/490R
      1986 MIJ Fender Stratocaster
      LTD Viper 256p
      JCA50H
      Marshall 1960BV
      Line 6 M13
      Eleven Rack, 1's and 0's breaux
      My swingin' cod

      Comment


      • I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic



        http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...azines-part-i/
        Originally Posted by Ovid9


        I can go to a farm, fill a bucket with 5 different types of ****************.

        I can seperate said **************** into the 5 types.

        But ya know what I still got? A bucket of ****************.

        So, yes, you're right by and large.



        My Gear:
        2008 Gibson LP Studio w/ D Activator/Air Classic
        2009 Gibson LP Studio Silverburst w/498T/490R
        1986 MIJ Fender Stratocaster
        LTD Viper 256p
        JCA50H
        Marshall 1960BV
        Line 6 M13
        Eleven Rack, 1's and 0's breaux
        My swingin' cod

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by esizer
          View Post

          I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic



          http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...azines-part-i/






          Great article.
          Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






          Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


          This.

          I couldn't have said it better.









          Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


          Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









          Originally Posted by Bob Savage


          I like your style, and attention to reason.









          Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


          Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









          Originally Posted by justcrash


          Winner winner, chicken dinner!



          Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by esizer
            View Post

            I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic



            http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...azines-part-i/






            Great article.
            Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






            Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


            This.

            I couldn't have said it better.









            Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


            Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









            Originally Posted by Bob Savage


            I like your style, and attention to reason.









            Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


            Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









            Originally Posted by justcrash


            Winner winner, chicken dinner!



            Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus
              View Post

              Ban large capacity mags and the private ownership of body armor. Leave concealed carry laws to the states.




              Still won't solve the problem. You can tape two 10 round magizines 180* together and still have plenty of high capacity rounds to use.

              If they want to make a larger impact on that issue , stop making semi automatic rifles and pistols with detachable clips .

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus
                View Post

                Ban large capacity mags and the private ownership of body armor. Leave concealed carry laws to the states.




                Still won't solve the problem. You can tape two 10 round magizines 180* together and still have plenty of high capacity rounds to use.

                If they want to make a larger impact on that issue , stop making semi automatic rifles and pistols with detachable clips .

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by diocide
                  View Post

                  So then why worry about. Let alone post about it, let alone start a whole thread about it. Keep it in the existing million page gun thread...




                  Because she'll introduce it like that, with absolutely no way of passing, and then introduce something milder but still bad that will have a better chance of passing.
                  Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                  Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                  Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by diocide
                    View Post

                    So then why worry about. Let alone post about it, let alone start a whole thread about it. Keep it in the existing million page gun thread...




                    Because she'll introduce it like that, with absolutely no way of passing, and then introduce something milder but still bad that will have a better chance of passing.
                    Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                    Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                    Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by JB6464
                      View Post

                      Still won't solve the problem. You can tape two 10 round magizines 180* together and still have plenty of high capacity rounds to use.

                      If they want to make a larger impact on that issue , stop making semi automatic rifles and pistols with detachable clips .




                      Magazines, not clips. Only ignorant people refer to them as clips.
                      Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                      Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                      Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by JB6464
                        View Post

                        Still won't solve the problem. You can tape two 10 round magizines 180* together and still have plenty of high capacity rounds to use.

                        If they want to make a larger impact on that issue , stop making semi automatic rifles and pistols with detachable clips .




                        Magazines, not clips. Only ignorant people refer to them as clips.
                        Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                        Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                        Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by esizer
                          View Post

                          I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic



                          http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...azines-part-i/




                          And Lord know Massad Ayoob knows nothing about guns, lethal force, or training law enforcement in gunfighting. That was a great blog post. Thank you.
                          Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                          Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                          Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by esizer
                            View Post

                            I don't want to argue with anyone here because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I found this to be a good article on the topic



                            http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...azines-part-i/




                            And Lord know Massad Ayoob knows nothing about guns, lethal force, or training law enforcement in gunfighting. That was a great blog post. Thank you.
                            Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                            Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                            Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by GodBlessTexas
                              View Post

                              Magazines, not clips. Only ignorant people refer to them as clips.




                              This is what you want to hang your argument on? Terminology?

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by GodBlessTexas
                                View Post

                                Magazines, not clips. Only ignorant people refer to them as clips.




                                This is what you want to hang your argument on? Terminology?

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X