Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31






    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
    View Post

    That is bad ass. Sorry Mesa, after trying to civilly debate with your counterparts I've realized many gun enthusiasts are just plain dumb fear mongers that absolutely don't need guns.




    Says someone who hasn't been robbed at gunpoint or have their house broken into (assuming, anyway). In my opinion guns *may not* have a purpose on the street, but if criminals have them and use them, why not arm others as a means of protection.
    Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

    Comment


    • #32






      Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic
      View Post

      Says someone who hasn't been robbed at gunpoint or have their house broken into (assuming, anyway). In my opinion guns *may not* have a purpose on the street, but if criminals have them and use them, why not arm others as a means of protection.




      This doesn't affect your right to arm yourself with a shotgun or other legitimate home defense tool in the slightest. It affects the crazies that want to arm themselves with unnecessarily efficient, violent death machines under the guide of self defense. Much like the reason civilians can't own nuclear weapons or RPG's.

      Comment


      • #33






        Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic
        View Post

        Says someone who hasn't been robbed at gunpoint or have their house broken into (assuming, anyway). In my opinion guns *may not* have a purpose on the street, but if criminals have them and use them, why not arm others as a means of protection.




        This doesn't affect your right to arm yourself with a shotgun or other legitimate home defense tool in the slightest. It affects the crazies that want to arm themselves with unnecessarily efficient, violent death machines under the guide of self defense. Much like the reason civilians can't own nuclear weapons or RPG's.

        Comment


        • #34






          Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
          View Post

          It doesn't solve anything. It's combatting ridiculous gun nuts like marshallnoise and Larry with equal stupidity.




          omg







          never looked at it like that.
          - Adam

          Comment


          • #35






            Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
            View Post

            It doesn't solve anything. It's combatting ridiculous gun nuts like marshallnoise and Larry with equal stupidity.




            omg







            never looked at it like that.
            - Adam

            Comment


            • #36
              Gonna' be a fun gun year!

              Comment


              • #37
                Gonna' be a fun gun year!

                Comment


                • #38






                  Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                  View Post

                  This doesn't affect your right to arm yourself with a shotgun or other legitimate home defense tool in the slightest. It affects the crazies that want to arm themselves with unnecessarily efficient, violent death machines under the guide of self defense. Much like the reason civilians can't own nuclear weapons or RPG's.




                  That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES".
                  Guitars: Logan Telecasterw/ Duncan P90's Fender MIM Tele w/ Duncan Little 59, Ibanez SZ320 w/ Duncan JB,Alvarez RF4102C
                  Amps: Blackstar Stage 60, Blackstar HT20H,Fender Mustang II
                  Pedals:BBE Supa Charger, Dunlop EVH Wah, Dunlop Volume, TC Nova Delay, TC Polytune,Zvex Distortron,MXR Custom BadAss OD, Xotic AC Boost,Dane Electro 7 band EQ, CC Tremolo, Line6 M5
                  Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

                  Comment


                  • #39






                    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                    View Post

                    This doesn't affect your right to arm yourself with a shotgun or other legitimate home defense tool in the slightest. It affects the crazies that want to arm themselves with unnecessarily efficient, violent death machines under the guide of self defense. Much like the reason civilians can't own nuclear weapons or RPG's.




                    That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES".
                    Guitars: Logan Telecasterw/ Duncan P90's Fender MIM Tele w/ Duncan Little 59, Ibanez SZ320 w/ Duncan JB,Alvarez RF4102C
                    Amps: Blackstar Stage 60, Blackstar HT20H,Fender Mustang II
                    Pedals:BBE Supa Charger, Dunlop EVH Wah, Dunlop Volume, TC Nova Delay, TC Polytune,Zvex Distortron,MXR Custom BadAss OD, Xotic AC Boost,Dane Electro 7 band EQ, CC Tremolo, Line6 M5
                    Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

                    Comment


                    • #40






                      Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu
                      View Post

                      Real hunters need telescoping stocks and 50 round magazines, amirite?




                      Depends on what you are hunting, and how good a shot you are
                      Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

                      Comment


                      • #41






                        Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu
                        View Post

                        Real hunters need telescoping stocks and 50 round magazines, amirite?




                        Depends on what you are hunting, and how good a shot you are
                        Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

                        Comment


                        • #42






                          Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20
                          View Post

                          That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES".




                          Who gives a ****************? I said above its a stupid law. Read, dip****************.





                          If you're too dumb to read what I wrote, then you're obviously too dumb to own weapons of any kind. Prepare to be registered and have your guns confiscated. Welcome to the future led by fear mongors and stupid legislation to combat extremist stupidity.



                          Don't want to be real? Then why would your adversaries?

                          Comment


                          • #43






                            Quote Originally Posted by jshaffer20
                            View Post

                            That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read. The guns they want to ban are no more efficient at killing than a 12 gauge. We are talking about SEMI AUTO weapons that have military grade components. They dont shoot any faster or harder or kill "more efficiently" than the hunting rifles I own. A bolt action 30-06 or .308 can shoot farther, hit harder and be shot almost as fast as these "DEATH MACHINES".




                            Who gives a ****************? I said above its a stupid law. Read, dip****************.





                            If you're too dumb to read what I wrote, then you're obviously too dumb to own weapons of any kind. Prepare to be registered and have your guns confiscated. Welcome to the future led by fear mongors and stupid legislation to combat extremist stupidity.



                            Don't want to be real? Then why would your adversaries?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              And here it was already getting more difficult to get good deals on weapons and ammo last week bc everyone is buying everything up.



                              9/11 was an inside jerb
                              #NoLimitCornballBrother

                              BRO CLUB: RSBro







                              Originally Posted by Phrophus


                              Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                              Originally Posted by Holy War


                              I thought you were black for some reason...









                              Originally Posted by Murdoch


                              Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                              Originally Posted by jnurp


                              im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                And here it was already getting more difficult to get good deals on weapons and ammo last week bc everyone is buying everything up.



                                9/11 was an inside jerb
                                #NoLimitCornballBrother

                                BRO CLUB: RSBro







                                Originally Posted by Phrophus


                                Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                                Originally Posted by Holy War


                                I thought you were black for some reason...









                                Originally Posted by Murdoch


                                Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                                Originally Posted by jnurp


                                im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X