Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone's REALLY obsessed about guns
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by diocide
        View Post

Wouldn't it be easier to limit the amount of gun threads on the first page?

As it turns out its kind of a big deal to a lot of people right now. That's why they are on the first page. Thanks for the bump!
        GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by diocide
          View Post

Wouldn't it be easier to limit the amount of gun threads on the first page?

As it turns out its kind of a big deal to a lot of people right now. That's why they are on the first page. Thanks for the bump!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wok
            View Post

Do you even live in the U.S.?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wok
              View Post

Do you even live in the U.S.?

Comment

That is bad ass. Sorry Mesa, after trying to civilly debate with your counterparts I've realized many gun enthusiasts are just plain dumb fear mongers that absolutely don't need guns.

Comment

That is bad ass. Sorry Mesa, after trying to civilly debate with your counterparts I've realized many gun enthusiasts are just plain dumb fear mongers that absolutely don't need guns.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                    View Post

I fail how to see how charging the law abiding owners thousands of dollars in tax stamps for **************** they already own will reduce crime. If anything I think it would just turn a lot of law abiding citizens into outlaws overnight. Yes, badass indeed.

Comment

View Post

I fail how to see how charging the law abiding owners thousands of dollars in tax stamps for **************** they already own will reduce crime. If anything I think it would just turn a lot of law abiding citizens into outlaws overnight. Yes, badass indeed.

Comment

It doesn't solve anything. It's combatting ridiculous gun nuts like marshallnoise and Larry with equal stupidity.

Comment

It doesn't solve anything. It's combatting ridiculous gun nuts like marshallnoise and Larry with equal stupidity.

Comment

I also do hope a bunch of gun nuts become criminals overnight. Then they will be the targets of the vigilantes. You know since the gun nuts are after the criminals. Will the gun advocates turn on their now law breaking own ranks or will they be hypocrits and only stick to criminals they arbitrarily deem wrong?

Comment

I also do hope a bunch of gun nuts become criminals overnight. Then they will be the targets of the vigilantes. You know since the gun nuts are after the criminals. Will the gun advocates turn on their now law breaking own ranks or will they be hypocrits and only stick to criminals they arbitrarily deem wrong?

Comment

View Post

Says someone who hasn't been robbed at gunpoint or have their house broken into (assuming, anyway). In my opinion guns *may not* have a purpose on the street, but if criminals have them and use them, why not arm others as a means of protection.
                                Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Working...
                                X