Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see a surprise in their first paychecks for the new year?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther
    View Post

So it's 48% when it's an increase, but 2% when it's a cut. I see how it works now.

Bro... out of everyone here... you're good with math... come on, he is saying the deduction itself went up 48%, not that they're taking 48% of his paycheck.

here.... imagine you make $100....

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

it's a 2 dollar increase so the deduction itself went up 50%, since 50% of 4 is 2

work with me bro. work with me.
    http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
      View Post

california raped itself after voting in the terminator.

CA does like NY does and votes in people who are **************** with money. Had nothing to do with the terminator.
      www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
        View Post

california raped itself after voting in the terminator.

CA does like NY does and votes in people who are **************** with money. Had nothing to do with the terminator.
        www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
          View Post

Bro... out of everyone here... you're good with math... come on, he is saying the deduction itself went up 48%, not that they're taking 48% of his paycheck.

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

it's a 2 dollar increase so the deduction itself went up 50%, since 50% of 4 is 2

Right, but that's not what sex panther is saying. He's saying when things go up, people tend to use the percent of the increase. Cause its usually a big number. When things go down, you use the actual number it decreases. Which is often a small number.

Up, 48% OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Down. ****************, it only went down 2%. (The 2% being the numerical difference between 2 and 4. Instead of saying "Oh it went down 50%!)
          Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
          Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

View Post

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

Right, but that's not what sex panther is saying. He's saying when things go up, people tend to use the percent of the increase. Cause its usually a big number. When things go down, you use the actual number it decreases. Which is often a small number.

Up, 48% OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Down. ****************, it only went down 2%. (The 2% being the numerical difference between 2 and 4. Instead of saying "Oh it went down 50%!)

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

View Post

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

**************** your logic niqqa **************** your logic!!!
              ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
              Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
              carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

View Post

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                  View Post

This. **************** Congress. Can we send them on a slow boat to China? They all seem to love China.

I laughed.

**************** we keep voting these idiots in, the way I see it we deserve every piece of **************** legislation that comes our way.
                  www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                    View Post

This. **************** Congress. Can we send them on a slow boat to China? They all seem to love China.

I laughed.

**************** we keep voting these idiots in, the way I see it we deserve every piece of **************** legislation that comes our way.
                    www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by nerol1st
                      View Post

I laughed.

Well, we've allowed them to pretty much rig it that unless they get redistricted its almost impossible to vote them out. We be ****************ed. We be ****************ed hard.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by nerol1st
                        View Post

I laughed.

Well, we've allowed them to pretty much rig it that unless they get redistricted its almost impossible to vote them out. We be ****************ed. We be ****************ed hard.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
                          View Post

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

Oh, I understood it completely. It was just funny that it was going back and forth and when it was an increase, it was 48%, but when it was a decrease it was 2%. Not picking on anyone in particular...just found it amusing.
                          Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
                            View Post

4% deduction = $4.00

6% deduction = $6.00

Oh, I understood it completely. It was just funny that it was going back and forth and when it was an increase, it was 48%, but when it was a decrease it was 2%. Not picking on anyone in particular...just found it amusing.
                            Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
                              View Post

reported.
                              the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
                                View Post

reported.
                                the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Working...
                                X