Edit

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
    View Post

Having your lies presented before you causes you discomfort doesn't it, Dan?

You hate it when people point out your conflicting versions of reality. Not so fun?

If it weren't fun i wouldn't be here brah ...
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
      View Post

Am i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?

For drinking and driving yes, yes you are.
      And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

View Post

Am i lower on the social status of humanity because i have class "D" felonies ?

For drinking and driving yes, yes you are.
        And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

View Post

i have a good time

Dan, seriously, I like you. You've been able to take a lot of flak in stride over the past months, doing your own thing. That's good, it shows character. It got you some grudging respect from quite a few members here, if I read correctly between the lines.

But the past few weeks have been more than a bit *derp*, so I ask you, in all seriousness, look at what you're doing here, and in life, and honestly evaluate if you are "having a good time", or if somehow all this stuff isn't actually getting under your skin and changing your positive outlook for worse.
          Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern.
          Cabs: Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (half-back)
          Guitars: Ibanez UV777PBK, Ibanez K7 (with BKP Painkillers), Shecter 006 Deluxe, Jackson Kelly Standard, Ibanez SRX705, Takamine Classical, Taylor Acoustic.

Comment

View Post

i have a good time

Dan, seriously, I like you. You've been able to take a lot of flak in stride over the past months, doing your own thing. That's good, it shows character. It got you some grudging respect from quite a few members here, if I read correctly between the lines.

But the past few weeks have been more than a bit *derp*, so I ask you, in all seriousness, look at what you're doing here, and in life, and honestly evaluate if you are "having a good time", or if somehow all this stuff isn't actually getting under your skin and changing your positive outlook for worse.
            Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern.
            Cabs: Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (half-back)
            Guitars: Ibanez UV777PBK, Ibanez K7 (with BKP Painkillers), Shecter 006 Deluxe, Jackson Kelly Standard, Ibanez SRX705, Takamine Classical, Taylor Acoustic.

Comment

View Post

You can't fix lies with more lies, Dan.

Comment

View Post

You can't fix lies with more lies, Dan.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV
                  View Post

Thanks Keith ur good people, it's all good brah
                  I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV
                    View Post

Thanks Keith ur good people, it's all good brah

Comment

It's not all good. What happened to cause you to lie abou your entire life?

Comment

It's not all good. What happened to cause you to lie abou your entire life?

Comment

View Post

Wow, i've never had soo many people editing my every word with such scrutiny, i'm starting to feel important and get an ego-trip .

We didn't "edit" ****************. We posted what you said, to clarify for you in case you forgot

Comment

View Post

Wow, i've never had soo many people editing my every word with such scrutiny, i'm starting to feel important and get an ego-trip .

We didn't "edit" ****************. We posted what you said, to clarify for you in case you forgot

Comment

View Post

Dave is prolly the Biggest Tool on this website and deserves whatever he gets. Spare me the upright & righteous citizen bull****************.

I'm sorry, but you're trying to insult Dave by calling him a drunkard...after you've spent time in PMITA prison for being a drunkard. What, you all high and ****************************ed mighty because you stopped drinking? (Albeit 11 years ago instead of the 20 that you lied about previously)

Insulting a guy for being able to legally and responsibly do something that the legal system deemed that you were too much of a threat to do previously? And DAVE is the tool here? Surely even you can see how hollow that rings.
                              Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

View Post

Dave is prolly the Biggest Tool on this website and deserves whatever he gets. Spare me the upright & righteous citizen bull****************.

I'm sorry, but you're trying to insult Dave by calling him a drunkard...after you've spent time in PMITA prison for being a drunkard. What, you all high and ****************************ed mighty because you stopped drinking? (Albeit 11 years ago instead of the 20 that you lied about previously)

Insulting a guy for being able to legally and responsibly do something that the legal system deemed that you were too much of a threat to do previously? And DAVE is the tool here? Surely even you can see how hollow that rings.
                                Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

Working...
                                X