Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clips arent going to prove anything, just go try one.

Saying all these great things about these amps as a dealer, and then saying that doesn't make much sense.

All the Bugera clips I have heard were horrible, but they were recorded direct, so that may be why...the only thing to prove that wrong would be new clips...

Bugera clips:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1901263&highlight=bugera+clips
    Grind = Emotion

Originally Posted by Johnny Z

To all you dopers who didn't like my post, party up fools. And take your chances with the law. Hope you all go to jail.

Originally Posted by ¤ EnglMatt ¤

No wonder you Americans are all fat.

Originally Posted by senor-penguin

I ****************ing hate hardcore kids

Comment

*scratches head*

*rubs chin*

+1

Comment

What's the deal with these things? How do they get away with ripping off the Peavey line? Also...if you're gonna clone a line of amps...why Peaveys? Haha.
        Umm, cuz Peavey sells a **************** load of those models, and it's all about scamming in on their bottom line $$$

Comment

Dude...do yourself a favor and check out Peavey's ValveKing series, before rushing out and buying a POS Bugera. The ValveKing, IMHO, blows away the B-52 as well.

Thanx for you tip Deuterium. But personally, if there's an amp whoes owners say that it can compare to highend peavys with better clean chanel, I'd like to try them more than the lowerend Peavys. It could be wrong, but I've heard some really good comments about bugeras from their owners(and a lot of bashings from people who had never played them.) The bugera 333 212 and 333XL 212 has more features than valveking too.

And since I'm not planning to spend $1k+ on my amp and I want a 212 tube combo new, Bugera, B52, or Peavy Valvking are like the only options I have.

Of the three, I am leaning towards Bugera for now. It'll be a few months until I get the money for it anyways so I guess I'll know what to get by then.

Comment

Oh one more thing.

Norton, I heard that the 333 has dumping switch but the 333XL doesn't. Is this true? If it is, does that make a lot of difference in tone?

I am thinking about getting 333 or 333XL combo in the future. Which is more recommended of the two? I do like the features of 333XL but you described 333's sound as "HUGE." So I'm wondering, which would be better if I want a big middy sound for lead?

Thanx in advance.

Comment

i really straddle the fence when it comes to anything by behringer/bugera, ive had a behringer cabinet that i paid $250 for and it was great,very loud with chest pounding bass, and i had a wah pedal that wasnt bad......and ive also had some behringer effect pedals that sounded like ass and a mixer that broke on contact....im gonna wait about a year to see if bugera is still on the market,and that might be enough time to get the first run bugs out

Comment

I've been using a v-amp and an ultra-g direct box for years.. they're very reliable.
                http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Which of the Bugeras had the best clean channel ?
                  Originally Posted by lefort_1
                  What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
                  Lovetone Big Cheese
                  Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

Comment

You notice a lot of people with the expensive amps get all flustered over these amps and the people with lower value amps or who have small spending budgets are high fiving each other.

People, honestly who gives a flying ****************! Just buy amps that suit your taste regardless of the price tag and play them. oke:

or spend a bit more on the amps they ripped off and get one that doesnt catch on fire... I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder???
                    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• or spend a bit more on the amps they ripped off and get one that doesnt catch on fire... I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder???

oops
                      ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

• Oh one more thing.

Norton, I heard that the 333 has dumping switch but the 333XL doesn't. Is this true? If it is, does that make a lot of difference in tone?

I am thinking about getting 333 or 333XL combo in the future. Which is more recommended of the two? I do like the features of 333XL but you described 333's sound as "HUGE." So I'm wondering, which would be better if I want a big middy sound for lead?

Thanx in advance.

are you norton or just an employee?

Comment

• lol at the Bugera fans with really low post counts...

Something fishy might be going on here...
                          Grind = Emotion

Originally Posted by Johnny Z

To all you dopers who didn't like my post, party up fools. And take your chances with the law. Hope you all go to jail.

Originally Posted by ¤ EnglMatt ¤

No wonder you Americans are all fat.

Originally Posted by senor-penguin

I ****************ing hate hardcore kids

Comment

• No, I got nothing to do with Norton(just to clarify, coz I don't want to ruin someone elses reputation...and it's so easy to do in a annonymus forum like this) You can find my name on Ibanez forum if you don't believe me, coz I've been a member there for a few years. Basically I'm just a broke student that's out looking for some cheap tube amp.

and yeah I've been doing more research on bugera and I'm thinking now that it's a bit too early to get one of those. I think I'll wait fore a while and see if the problems they are having is temporarly...coz anything new will have problems regardless of quality(look at windows vista, bunch of people had awful lot of problem even tho it's made by world's biggest OS company) but if the problem seems to persist...then I'll say bye to bugera and get used peavey xxx or B52 or something. But I'm hopeing the bugeras would be fine in a few/several months coz I really like the sound of all the bugera clips I've heard till now. Well, only time will tell...

Comment

• thanks for the review norton......i don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but before you start bashing on bugera (when you haven't even played one) stop and think, dont you think ppl were initially a little skeptical when peavey first came out or marshall or fender? you've got to start somewhere, there a brandnew company just trying to get started in a bigass cut throat market. line 6 are the biggest rip off's of all time where's all the hating and bashing at? Vox's valetronix amps are nothing but rip off's of other companies amps, hell almost every company rips other company's off so why is it such a big shock that bugera has amps inspired by peavey? and since everyone seems to be bashing on amps whoever the guy was that said the valveking will smoke the bugera's and b-52's is a moron, the only thing that amp will smoke them in is a dick smoking competition, because the valvequeen SUCKS it's not versatile and the distortion sounds like ****************, the clean channel is decent and it will get loud thats as good as the valveking gets (i know from expierence, i owned the whole valveking stack) do a little research on bugera and you will see that Bugera and Behringer are two completely different companies. behringer is only advertising and distributing for bugera. the quality and reliability of behringer's products should have nothing to do with the quality or reliability of bugera's things. behringer makes behringer things and bugera makes bugera things. two completely seperate companies
                              http://www.reverbnation.com/digitaldisease

http://www.railhammer.com/

Good Deals
                              Tinypants(x11), 23CiCero(x3), MickTaylorFan(x4), Tiddy(x2),Used666(x5),theepicproblem(x2), Jim Hunter(x2),knives490,Stratjacket,Hivedestruction, Naterel(x2), awschiebe1126(x2), Surfn748, Hal71, Guitar_Kid(x2), jimtalkbox, rratski,Oldtone,guitarsk8er,frenchji,BTBAM,lhrocke r,Naveed211,SrDeMaFp,lovellintn, Gaetano Paul, Gary666,Kingdom Guitar(x2) and 75+ more...

Comment

• I'm on week 3 with my 333XL and still sounds great. I have a hot plate hooked up to it and I have been driving the amp at half power 2 hrs a day. So far so good. After reading all the Bugera bashing on this forum I get scared every time I flip the power switch.
                                It's all about........TONE!

(MOTGLHC)

Comment

Working...
                                X