Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Mesa Dual and Triple Rectifier Multi Watt Heads...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Mesa Dual and Triple Rectifier Multi Watt Heads...

Just curious what you guys think of the NEW Mesa Dual and Triple Rectifier Multi Watt Heads? I really like multi watt thing and the idea of the improved clean channel. What do you guys think of them in comparison to the previous 3 channel Dual and Triple Rectifiers? Discuss......

Mesa copying Bugera?
    Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

• tlbonehead
      tlbonehead commented
      Editing a comment

jenksdrummer wrote:
      Mesa copying Bugera?

they catch fire and die?

Mesa copying Bugera?

Nothing useful to contribute to the thread?.....

Comment

Nothing useful to contribute to the thread?.....

Nope. I got nothing to offer in this thread. I highly doubt you'll find much else here as well.

Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

MOVING ON......

Comment

MOVING ON......

Doesn't look like it...
          Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

I just got a Single Rec. series II 50 watter. More than enough power unless you happen to tour all over playing stadiums. Don't know how it compares to the other Recs so......... yeah, ........
            Warmoth/Fender Strats x 4, Ibanez RG, '87 Marshall JCM 800 2210, Marshall 1960a with WGS Vet. 30's x Celestion 75's, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12...and the rest.
            good deals with: Further Lo, Norton666, downer01, joaocunha, charvelstrat81, Deucejanisch, LIBBY!
            my Iron Maiden tribute band:
            http://www.facebook.com/maidenminneapolis
            rock cover band:
            www.wickedsensationmn.com
            https://www.facebook.com/wickedsensationrockband

Comment

• tlbonehead
              tlbonehead commented
              Editing a comment

Gary666 wrote:
              I just got a Single Rec. series II 50 watter. More than enough power unless you happen to tour all over playing stadiums. Don't know how it compares to the other Recs so......... yeah, ........

the amp doesn't carry the venue regardless of the capacity.

Just curious what you guys think of the NEW Mesa Dual and Triple Rectifier Multi Watt Heads? I really like multi watt thing and the idea of the improved clean channel. What do you guys think of them in comparison to the previous 3 channel Dual and Triple Rectifiers? Discuss......

I haven't tried one yet, but since no one else has offered anything useful, I'll just tell you that I have heard from others that they are really good, and that Mesa seems to have addressed most of the complaints people had.
            Good deals with: the avenger, Zepsongs, BryanFTWL, gibbyshibby, marshmi, Ovid9, emptyparadigm, thesockmonster, Krunch79, VoodooChild24, espdna, StopReferencing, mhn433, NixerX, Mood Sphinx, itkindaworks, SomeDayRockstar, guller1, metz420(TGP)

Comment

The Single Recto is actually pretty quiet for 50 watts.
              PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

I don't find my Dual Rec to be particularly loud.... Obviously not a bedroom amp but not stupid-hurts-my-brain like my Plexi.
                Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

Comment

Certainly looks interesting and sounds good in the demo vid. I'd like to check one out anyway

Amps:

Axe-Fx
                  Mesa Boogie 2Ch Dual Rectifier
                  Peavey 5150
                  ENGL Blackmore
                  ENGL Pro V30 Cab
                  Marshall DSL 100
                  JCM900 1960A Cab

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul R8
                  Gibson Gothic Explorer (EMGs)
                  Jackson RRMT
                  Edwards Les Paul Custom - EMG 81 / 85
                  Schecter C-1 SD Distortion / Jazz

Comment

I couldnt tell any difference what so ever between the new Rectos and the last series. There are a couple of new options , but tone wise , they sounded no different to me
                    ----------------------------------------
                    1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom- Wine Red
                    1971 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
                    1995 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                    2010 Fender American Tele
                    2011 Fender Am. Std Strat
                    1984 Marshall JCM 800 2203
                    1974 Marshall JMP Superlead
                    Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
                    Peavey JSX
                    Peavey XXX
                    Line 6 Spider IV 75 (2) for the cover band
                    Orange cabs
                    Beer & Whiskey

Comment

Current Pedalboard

35+ Good Transactions

Comment

Difference between 50w and 100w is minimal. Looks like they integrated the same thing my Roadster has across the Rectifier series...

I've noticed not much of a difference. And...it's not that loud of an amp...again as others have said, compared to a "peel the paint off the walls" Plexi.
                        Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

Difference between 50w and 100w is minimal. Looks like they integrated the same thing my Roadster has across the Rectifier series...

I've noticed not much of a difference. And...it's not that loud of an amp...again as others have said, compared to a "peel the paint off the walls" Plexi.

On the Stiletto, it seems like knocking it down to 50 watts cuts the balls off the amp.
                          PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Working...
                          X