Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What incantations or conjuring does it take to poast. Pic from an ipad here?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What incantations or conjuring does it take to poast. Pic from an ipad here?

Wut? I don't haz persimmons? I do too! And if I could poast a pic, I,d show yas!!!
    poast something...

I have given up on posting pics from ipad, would be interest if anyone has managed it
    Cheers Steve
    my website http://www.macthehat.com/

Comment

if i find out i'll let you know right away... i heard they did poast pics on the interwebs once upon a time...
      poast something...

Comment

We have complained about the mobile access..it is on the docket, but, it may be way down the list....but I have not asked recently. I have given up trying to moderate from my phone.
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

sorry, it must be frustrating...
          poast something...

Comment

Meh..things are slow enough here it isn't killing me...I just miss the interaction, the opinions, the insanity...the camaraderie... :sniff:
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Need a hug , brah? *innocent look*
              poast something...

Comment

Thanks, but I'll be okay...***sniff***

Comment

When you really need me, I'll still be here for you...
                  poast something...

Comment

I know you will!

Comment

Well, all my neighbors chickens have been sacrificed to the smiley gods and next, the voices tell me I need to put my left leg in and shake it all about and pics will be restored... Wish me luck, captain... I'm going in!
                      poast something...

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
                        Well, all my neighbors chickens have been sacrificed to the smiley gods and next, the voices tell me I need to put my left leg in and shake it all about and pics will be restored... Wish me luck, captain... I'm going in!
                        I have a theory about "The Hokey Pokey" (which I danced many times in my previous life as a camp counsellor). My theory is that the entire process and geometry of the dance is designed to result in the dancers rubbing their butts together. That's what it's all about.

I have another theory about dinosaurs but that's for another forum.
                        Hi Mom!

Comment

Dinosaurs rubbed their butts together and things turned fowl?
                          poast something...

Comment

I thought you'd never ask.

Last edited by pogo97; 06-05-2014, 02:37 PM.
                            Hi Mom!

Comment

I used to be obsessed with The Hockey Pokey, but I got myself turned around
                              Cheers Steve
                              my website http://www.macthehat.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X