How to put DVD on Commodore-64 computer

firstwang

• Members

Helo musician peoples! Everyone liked my important post on how to crack DVDs, now we do something else NEW and EXCITING if you have Commodore-64 computer!

Commodore-64 is very old computer with 64 kilobytes of memory. So I know what you think! No I am not psychic, I just KNOW you are thinking "Mr. Firstwang, and we do believe this is your real name, there is only 64k of memory! There is no way you can put DVD on Commodore-64 computer!

Aha silly musician peoples!! "Yes you can" (like that Irish man Mr. O'Bama said) with these fabulous step-by-step instructions!!

1. Put Commodore-64 on flat, stable surface, like table or big piece of plywood.

2. Pick up DVD. Beginners should use two hands, experts can use one hand!

3. Hold DVD over Commodore-64 computer.

4. Gently lower DVD on top of Commodore-64 keyboard.

SUCCESS!!! You have now put DVD on Commodore-64 computer!

I am genius person to figure out these wonderful things!! Thank you Mr. SomeoneYouKnow for reporting on this great discovery!!

Good bye musician peoples! I am sure you are all saying right now "Thank you, Mr. Firstwang (my real name) for showing us how to put DVD on Commodore-64!" Maybe I will get Nobel prize!! Please visit my web site www.misterfirstwangsuperduperwebsite.com

Instructions to read the instructions:

* Do not drink any liquids while reading the instructions.

* If you still have liquids in your mouth, swallow first.

step-by-step instructions

1. Put Commodore-64 on flat, stable surface, like table or big piece of plywood.

2. Pick up DVD. Beginners should use two hands, experts can use one hand!

3. Hold DVD over Commodore-64 computer.

4. Gently lower DVD on top of Commodore-64 keyboard.

SUCCESS!!! You have now put DVD on Commodore-64 computer!

I was drinking my strawberry Quik. Had to clean the monitor.

:lol:

Archived