So You Think You Know about ... SPAM PARODIES?

onlinekl

• Members

Hello Stupid Musician Peoples! It is your GOOD FRIEND Mr. Spambot!

Mr. Moderator person makes fun of my posts. I get very unhappy, this makes me sad because I come here to give stupid musician peopls valuable info on handbags, converting formats, and vacations in Albania. And now we sell radioactive poodles, but do you care and spend money and make me happy? No you do not, ungraetful mujsician peoples!!

Now others make fun of me too. I am even sadder! If you keep doing this I will just not post here and make you all unhappy too. Do not be bad people! Buy the things I sell!!

www.radioactivepoodles.com

www.beer_wristwatches.com

www.hockeypuckcoasters.com

www.vacationsinalbania.com

• Members

So You Think You Know About ... FISHING?

Fishing changes year after year so lots of people can make piles of money. If folks are convinced that they need a different fish each season, that this year's catfish length and lure style are important, they can be persuaded to buy buy buy. The fishing industry would have you ignore your shortcomings and just make you feel beautiful and happy. In fact it is not only a phenomenon we can find in people's fishing.

So you like fishing(NHL-Sharks) ...

you wear fishing?'Bait Bonnets'? ...

you read fishing (Modern Angler) ...

you watch fishing (Bassmasters) ...

you listen to fishing?'splash splash - tug'? ...

you even EAT fishing?well, Durrr....?! ...

but what do you really know about it?

Try to answer the following questions before you claim that you are an expert in fishing. ??

1. Why do many fish smell just so...fishy? ??

2. Why do many men have short tempers and shaved testicles? ??

3. What are the four fishing capitals of the world?

4. Why do anchors go up and down in a fishing boat?

• Members

All the mods could take a lesson from your handling of spam and spammers!
:thu:

I dunno. Could get a bit messy if they all did this.

I report spammers when I see them. When I go back to look at a later time, the threads have been deleted or links pruned and spammer banned when the post occurs in the middle of a thread. Imho, the mods are doing it right. They keep the forums tidy. :)

Craig butchering the OP of a thread here or there so we can have a laugh and dance on the bones of a spammer has its place too. He does it just often enough that it remains funny.

mumble-vi.gif

• Members

If a man were paddling upstream, how many pancakes would it take to build a doghouse?

I've been pondering that for years...seems like the right thread to ask.:facepalm:

Answer to follow.........................................

Archived