X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boy#152

ehwww

you had garlic pizza last night bitch

you stinkie

Duh! Why else do you think I left the room?
    "Hey, if you've got a physics questions, you ask Steven Hawking...When the subject is getting some tail, Bonoman is Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, and Sir Issac Newton rolled in to one..." - King Kashue

"Bonoman is the Dictator of Dumbass. His word is law!" - lug

Bonoman, CEO of ****************storms R Us" - meegaleedo
    "I've done far worse than kill Bonoman. I've hurt Bonoman. And, I wish to go on hurting Bonoman. I shall leave Bonoman as he has left the forum - marooned, for all eternity, in the center of a dead MP3 player, buried " - lug

WINNER OF THE ZAMFIR RUNNER UP OF THE POST OF DAY! - 01/03/2005
    Winner of the "Almost Got Into Lug's Signature Of The Day" award. - 01/17/2005
    WINNER of the Inaugural FSI 'Great, But Now I Need A Wank' Award!!!! - 02/17/2005
    Winner of the "Post That Made Darxide Throw Up" Award - 02/23/2005
    Winner of "The First Ever - Prestia's- I like the Way this Thread is Going Award" - 02/23/2005
    Winner of el_duderino676's inagural Holy **************** post of the Day - 03/15/2005
    Winner of the Dirty Sanchez "Look all my shiny bits" award for many many medals...- 04/06/2005
    Winner of the "way to go and confuse us dude" award! - awarded by Darxide, 04/13/2005
    Winner of the Zamfir Anti-Post of the Day - 04/22/2005

Winner of The Bonoman Post of the Day Award (as granted by mike fitzwell) - 04/25/2005
    Winner of the first-ever bikehorn post of the day award! - 04/25/2005
    Winner of the I GAVE ZEROMUS-X HIS FIRST BONOMAN POTD AWARD award!!! - 04/25/2005
    The extremely rare "Lug shows self restraint" post award - 04/28/2005
    WINNER OF REMUS's POST OF THE DAY - 05/06/2005
    WINNER!!! BASSHUNTER'S RANDOMLY OCCURING POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!!! - 05/12/2005

WINNER of Thrash Jazz's Inaugural"Lug Deserved That" Post of the Day!!! - 06/01/05
    Winner of Lug's 6th annual"Seeing The Big Picture!"award! - 06/16/05
    Winner of the first and only Rowka's "Dear God, this sig is too f'ing much, get over yourself already!" award. - 06/24/05
    Winner of the Zamfir Post of the Day Award!!! - 07/01/05
    Rachel's first ever and only post of the day award!!! - 08/17/2005
    WINNER!!! BASSHUNTER'S RANDOMLY OCCURING NOSTALGIA MADE-ME-SQUIRT-WATER-OUT-MY-NOSE POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!!!! - 10/27/2005

Comment

I actually have somewhat of a clue what RBV is talking about for once.

...and if I understand the situation correctly, this wasn't anything to do with mod action, this was a thread starter chosing to delete their own thread, a perfectly allowable action.

Or has RBV gotten something else deleted now?
      ​"The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine." Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, signed into law by President John Adams, June 10, 1797
      "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God." Thomas Jefferson
      "The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by J the D

I don't have to know how to spell Scott's name to appreciate him but you whould know I save my worship for the Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save me from my sins.

I will take your word for it, given your obvious enthusiasm

Comment

Originally posted by Bonoman

Scarlet Johanson (I don't know if I spelled it correctly), or as I like to call her, Scarlet JoHottie!

Thread title restricts us to women we have MET.
          Yeah, now!

Comment

Originally posted by bholder
            I actually have somewhat of a clue what RBV is talking about for once.

...and if I understand the situation correctly, this wasn't anything to do with mod action, this was a thread starter chosing to delete their own thread, a perfectly allowable action.

Or has RBV gotten something else deleted now?

the mods did it.
            which is their choice, obviously.

I aint about necessarily rufflin' folks feathers. but i thought we could talk about stuff here other than people's dreamy kids and bass pick-up choices...

is iraq off limits, or is that still pc?

RBTV envelopin'

Comment

Thread title restricts us to women we have MET.

Au contraire. Unless rbv edited it, the thread title says "never met".

Scarlett's hot, allright. She ought to play tinkerbell in peter pan, or an elf on something or other, she's got the face...
              ​"The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine." Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, signed into law by President John Adams, June 10, 1797
              "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God." Thomas Jefferson
              "The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

OK. Then I better take my wife off the list.
                Yeah, now!

Comment

Judith Resnik. Died in 1986 in the Challenger explosion.

http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/resnik.html
                  "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                  -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                  -- Theodore White

Comment

I have to give the nod to my wife. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

I have no doubt, but the thread precludes her from being included, unless she's a stranger to you?

Comment

do you think Scarlett's ears are too big?

Comment

to be honest, i couldn't care less, it's not m y set of servers, but i am sick of wading through political drivel to get to the bass stuff.... go and argue in OJ for f*cks sake...
                        Originally posted by lastcall
                        Listen you tree hugging hippi. Next time a real rocker tries to sell you some gear to help you shred better you had best say, "thank you sir but we're not talented enough to shred". Then as a show of respect you should ask to see his favorite Ibanez, or ask to touch his mullet for luck. Then maybe, just maybe he'll teach you some of his shredding secrets, and you'll be on your way to being real rock stars.

Comment

Oh, you mean your silly gibberish poll, then. Well, it was in fairly direct violation of the rules, regardless of whether you think a particular gender preference slur is part of the common vernacular in your area, there's been clear precedent not to use it that way here.

I've got no problem with it, the mods have to do their jobs, and we should respect them for it rather than constantly challenging them and intentionally pushing the limits.

I just don't understand how, after all this time, you cannot seem to "get it".

Rant all you want in your indecipherable rage visionary dialect, talk about whatever the hell you want, but keep it in bounds, and there won't be a problem. Break the rules, and there will be. Seems simple enough to me.

Comment

With the exception of my fiancee', I would have to say her best friend Tina.
                            An Obstacle in life is anything that you see or do when you are not playing your bass.

Comment

You can keep your paisty white chicks, I'll take the Dark Angel - Jessica Alba!!

"I have Dalinian Thought: The one thing the world will never have enough of is the outrageous." - Salvadore Dali

Comment

Originally posted by boy#152
                                do you think Scarlett's ears are too big?

Nah, she's an elf, I tell ya! She must've had the points trimmed off, to "pass as mortal" in the movies, though.

(OT rant: Actually, one thing I hate about most representations of Tolkein's elves is the insistance on giving them very pointy ears. Tolkein never described them that way, and gave hints quite to the contrary. A little bit, done tastefully (as in the movies), fine, I can live with, but most drawings and such go way overboard.)

Comment

Working...
                                X