What Gretsch Model is this???

hairmetal

• Members

Nope...Falcon...see the gold sparkle binding and trim? Only Falcons have that.

If it was white with gold binding, it'd be a White Falcon (see my avatar), if it was black with silver sparkle binding it'd be a Silver Falcon. Black and Gold is a Black Falcon.

There are vast numbers of detail differences between different models and years of Falcons, so you can't get too hung up on control layout, Bigsby handles, etc.

• Members

If it was white with gold binding, it'd be a White Falcon (see my avatar), if it was black with silver sparkle binding it'd be a Silver Falcon. Black and Gold is a Black Falcon.

There are vast numbers of detail differences between different models and years of Falcons, so you can't get too hung up on control layout, Bigsby handles, etc.

^^^^ I agree 100% ^^^^

• Members

If you look carefully, it has the falcon truss rod cover as well. Superb instruments.

Archived