Prs Se for Squier tele?

Fxrs

• Members

:confused:PRS SE Soapbar II (only for backup, rarely gets played) straight up for a Squier VM Thinline tele in Shoreline Gold. For whatever reason, I've been gassing for a Tele lately. Yea or nay?

• Members

Yeah, I'm aware of the $ discrepancy, but GC offered me $150 in trade for it, and that was @ a year ago. I'd have traded it in for the tele anyway, and Shoreline gold is special order on top of that, so no returns. If it works out I'm gonna do it, just curious what some of you guys thought. Thanks.

• Members

Yeah, screw GC trade-ins. You can do a little house cleaning, toss out some stuff you don't need on Ebay, and get the 199.99 they're asking for the VM thinlines, free shipping, on Ebay. My friend just got one for that price there, and it's really a nice guitar.

Think of it this way: if I offered you $150 for your PRS SE, would you take it? A trade in is no different, except you're getting your new guitar from the same place you gave your old one to. You can get twice that here or elsewhere, if you REALLY cared to sell it (which, for the price, seems silly... keep both and then you'll have a solid body with P-90s and a semihollow with singles).

• Members

Not a fair trade....I like the Squier better but you'll go upside down on the deal. Don't let GAS get the best of you. Those Squiers can be had on the regular from internet stores.

Your avatar says you're conservative...you should know better!!

Archived