Fascinating story of Bobo the gorilla

Phait

• Members

Wow that is kind of sad, even though it is adorable.

Reminds me of the story of those two guys who raised a Lion, let him loose in the wild, went back a year after the fact (when the lion was the head of its own pride) and the Lion remembered them and rushed towards them and jumpd up to be hugged.

• Members

The guy who cuts my hair has an original painting by Cheetah, the chimpanzee from Tarzan.

I was quite impressed when I saw it. He made a donation to the animal sanctuary where Cheetah lives and he got to pick out 3 colors for Cheetah to paint with. Cheetah signs it, and he got a picture of Cheetah with a certificate of authenticity.

The painting is very similar to the one below. Actually, I think my friends is better, but it may just be that I like the colors he chose better. It clearly shows an eye for balance and a sense of aesthetic.

Cheeta%20Painting.jpg

I don't think we diverged from apes as I'm agnostic.

Chimpanzees show a closer genetic relationship to humans than they do to gorillas. We their closest cousin.

I know there are people who have a hard time with this, but the evidence is pretty overwhelming at this point. It's up to people to either accept or deny the truth.

Archived