Report fake ebay auctions

batotman

• Members

some jackass on the Gear Page has attacked our thread calling it "the little thread" and saying we don't know anything

i'm thinking from the phrasing it's our good friend wrathchild
:D

HAH! removing the sticky is all I wanted!

I never started any threads on this topic in other forums?, but there is about 12-15 other threads I saw on you guys, you should look around, pretty funny!

just checking in:wave::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow I never come to the Electric Guitars section, I prefer Amps, but the information you've given on here and the other thread about the fake ZW LP custom I'm for sure going to stop by here and ask if a guitar is real or a fake before I bid on Ebay.

Thanks!!!

Gary

• Members
HAH! removing the sticky is all I wanted!

I never started any threads on this topic in other forums?, but there is about 12-15 other threads I saw on you guys, you should look around, pretty funny!

just checking in:wave:
:cop:

Don't worry, killer, we'll keep it bumped up. It remains the most viewed thread in history, I believe. Too many scammers like you to let it drop....

• Members

Don't worry, killer, we'll keep it bumped up. It remains the most viewed thread in history, I believe. Too many scammers like you to let it drop....

WHAT????? there 100's of thread with more views on HC!!!! :cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::

BTW MRT sold me the guitar. he did star alot of thread on you guys being ****.

BUMP LMAO!!!

• Members
How can you guys tell if it's a fake just from the pictures on the ebay listing?

Oh and that is an awesome avatar caffiend, I love Budgie. Did you hear they are coming to Australia in February?

Thankyou kindly :-) - no I didn't know!! Is Adelaide on the tour????

I can always travel I guess.. :D :D :D

re; your question -

Some of the fakes are so obvious it's scarey, have a look back through the thread and see if any of the pics are still linked and have a good look, headstocks, trussrod covers, logos, serial numbers and placement of hardware are often the first places to look :-)

• Members

Why did it get un-stickied, anyway? Just because of one retard getting all butthurt?

hehheeh! I queried the Mazi and he said that there were too many stickies while the guitar giveaways are on, but that this thread will be re-stickied immediately thereafter. :-)

• Members

hehheeh! I queried the Mazi and he said that there were too many stickies while the guitar giveaways are on, but that this thread will be re-stickied immediately thereafter. :-)

Thanks for the good news...I've been wondering about that...

8^)

• Members
and it's not really a waste of time

i surf ebay for at least a few hours everyday as i'm a guitar freak

if i run across one, i'll post it and report it

WOW!!! you send 2 hours a day looking for some that you think is fake????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think a few of you need need a life on here!!

I wish I had a few hours a day to play my guitar!

• Members
WOW!!! you send 2 hours a day looking for some that you think is fake????

:lol:
I think a few of you need need a life on here!!

I wish I had a few hours a day to play my guitar!

i don't spend two hours a day looking for fakes, dumbass

i spend two hours a day surfing ebay, gbase, tgp, this place and others, looking at various gear

what do you do that you can't spend that kind of time online? we know it's not grammar lessons....

Archived