Report fake ebay auctions

batotman

• Members

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

Yeah we aren't the ebay police but there is constant talk of guitars and whether they are fake. Report them! But don't report an innocent person. If you KNOW its fake, report it. If you THINK it may be fake, leave it be. Some are pretty obvious with fake headstocks.

Why report it? Save your fellow musician from making a stupid mistake just as you'd like them to save you from making one!

To quote a famous man: Stand Up or Shut Up!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by batotman

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

Yeah we aren't the ebay police but there is constant talk of guitars and whether they are fake. Report them! But don't report an innocent person. If you KNOW its fake, report it. If you THINK it may be fake, leave it be. Some are pretty obvious with fake headstocks.

Why report it? Save your fellow musician from making a stupid mistake just as you'd like them to save you from making one!

To quote a famous man: Stand Up or Shut Up!

Wow..that would be alot of chinese auctions to post :D

• Members

I've reported over 30 in 2 days.

I've heard that the chinese mob is looking for you, but you still have some time, they think they've unmasked you, they are looking for Bruce Wayne.:D

• Members

Originally posted by yzfou

I've heard that the chinese mob is looking for you, but you still have some time, they think they've unmasked you, they are looking for Bruce Wayne.
:D

Bruce Wayne???? I better warn my uncle then! (thats really his name....lol)

• Members

I've heard that the chinese mob is looking for you, but you still have some time, they think they've unmasked you, they are looking for Bruce Wayne.

Funny story, I was checking out these chinese women at the gym with super tight bodies and they were with these really ugly tiny chinese dudes. I mentioned something to my friend about them and he said watch out.....they may be small and weak but they will Jackie Chan your ass. :D

A whole group of them goes to bowl on Friday night. They are referred to as the Chinese mafia and bowl in sunglasses. :eek:

• Members

Humm, they might be cleverer than I thought, I just heard that Adam West got a hell of a beating from a couple of 4'6'' ninjas

LMFAO.....you posted this just seconds before I posted mine!!!! LOL

• Members

A whole group of them goes to bowl on Friday night. They are referred to as the Chinese mafia and bowl in sunglasses.
:eek:

it's an under cover mission, they are on to you...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

• Members

Lucky for me I don't bowl! I've only been 3 times ever but know people that see them every week....

they're blending in, they are working on their beer bellies and mullets to make the illusion perfect, soon there will be no way to tell who they are, the only give away will be the glued on shaggy

• Members

they're blending in, they are working on their beer bellies and mullets to make the illusion perfect, soon there will be no way to tell who they are, the only give away will be the glued on shaggy

Wearing weird clothes and sunglasses while bowling don't blend in! Oh and speaking a million miles per minute in chinese....also draws attention.

• Members

If anyone is wondering I'm just kidding, I was in an asian basketball league and they are the most honest people I have ever met, I once forgot an 100$ bball there, A guy I didn't know took it with him and brought it back to me the next week, you could leave a 100$ bill on the ground and no one would touch it.

• Members

Humm, they might be cleverer than I thought, I just heard that Adam West got a hell of a beating from a couple of 4'6'' ninjas

Ninjas are japanese, they use techniques called ninjitsu.

What you're thinking about is the million man army.

• Members

I saw an auction for a Black LES PAUL that showed a great looking guitar with a killer Buy it Now ! price !!! :eek:

It was some sad story about hard times and how everything must go dirt cheap.

.... lots of pics but the pictures chopped off part of the headstock that would say Gibson ....... or EPIPHONE !!! :mad:

My first thought was that it was a Gibson until looking closer.... I have to assume it was the latter.

Lots of scams out there. :(

Archived