I actually bought a Stupid Deal of the Day!

cincy_cosmo

• Members

$29 mixer. I have spent stupid amounts of time looking at really stupid items like speaker stands, bar stools etc etc. They had a cheap mixer that I can use for lots of little of stupid projects.

I'm probably still gonna be stupid for spending the money. We'll see.

• Members

From a recent email conversation with Mrs. Driver, as we were discussing the Fender call-ins at MF:

..if you want stuff that you need for your guitars, or any guitars that you want...and it is a good price you need to get it...

I immediately emailed her and asked her what she did with my wife.

• Members

From a recent email conversation with Mrs. Driver, as we were discussing the Fender call-ins at MF:

..if you want stuff that you need for your guitars,
or any guitars that you want
...and it is a good price you need to get it...

I immediately emailed her and asked her what she did with my wife.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

$29 mixer. I have spent stupid amounts of time looking at really stupid items like speaker stands, bar stools etc etc. They had a cheap mixer that I can use for lots of little of stupid projects.

I'm probably still gonna be stupid for spending the money. We'll see.

Which model is it?

• Members

My wife has now taken to counting my guitars, pedals, and amps. That way, in a "disagreement," she can reference them quickly and by number...

My wife tracks the visa bills. That way she only has to remember one number, that keeps getting larger and never gets reset to zero. Plus she never counts what I sell :cry:

• Members

I looked it up, and for a 5 channel mixer, it is pretty much a no brainer. BUT, how is it a 5 channel mixer when there is only one channel strip? Does it toggle back and forth between the 5 different channels, so you really only have one active channel and four virtual channels, I am guessing is the case? Still.... a good deal none the less. Could come in handy as an inexpensive headphone mixer or alot of other uses.

Archived