Width at Nut: 1 11/16"

Pickups: Shaw PAF's

Switching: 3-Way

Controls: 2 Vol, 2 Tone

Bridge: ABR-1

Hardware: Standard Vintage

Unique Features:

Suggested Retail: Mucho Dinero

Jimmy Wallace LPs were special ordered by guitar dealer Jimmy Wallace from about 1980 up to the mid 90's, but after 1990 they ended up with slightly smaller neck sizes. The Wallace LPs made in Kalamazoo in the early 80's had beautiful quilted tops, with vintage serial numbers starting with "8" (for 1958). The features of these guitars are similar to those of the Leo

• Members

I've got many different guitars to choose from...

4guitareers.jpg

Just go to
MY SITE
and take your pick from whatever you think people will like, or whatever will make people vomit on their keyboard.
:p

i have a feeling u are either allergic to paint or u just like wood too much. (no pun intended)

• Members

I'm quite fond of this guitar. It's a Hill Hillster. 2007 I believe. Since buying it it has become my go to guitar.

Specs:

Handmade in the USA

Construction: Set Neck; Scalloped Lower Cutaway w/Knuckle Scoop and Contoured Neck Heel for easy upper fret access

Neck: 25 1/2"scale; 22 frets; 16" radius

Type of frets: medium jumbo-Dunlop #6150

Neck Dimensions: 1 11/16" @ nut, 2 1/4" @ 22nd fret

Neck Thickness: .83" at the 3rd fret; .9" at the 14th fret

Neck Material: Unbound Ebony Fretboard; Maple neck

Nut: Bone

Headstock: 10

• Members

img_1898_635.jpg

img_1899_636.jpg

img_1902_637.jpg

img_1910_638.jpg

img_1912_639.jpg

Ruokangas002.jpg

(This was taken after I finally got to bring it home and play it)

"Alder body with 3-tone sunburst finish, Rock Maple neck C-shape neck with rosewood fingerboard, all ThermoTreated wood materials, Body contours, Moose chin bone nut, 25.5" scale length, 12" fretboard radius, 21 frets, Wilkinson VSV tremolo, Schaller locking tuners, Schaller straplocks, 3 Ruokangas SingleSonic pickups, Vol/tone/tone, 5-way switch, Buzz Feiten tuning system, Hiscox hardshell case, 20 year warranty."

• Members

I don't have a camera, but got this about 3 weeks ago and it is just amazing to play, and the tone is terrific.

If you like lightweight guitars but you think they broke easier check this guitar out. The Handle is a guitar designed by Peter Solomon for XOX Audio Tools, an Italian company, that won the Chicago Athenaeum Museum

• Members

i have a feeling u are either allergic to paint or u just like wood too much. (no pun intended)

I have two guitars left with painted finishes.... a black Charvel (that I'll be putting on Ebay soon... I owned 4 black Charvels at one point) and a pearl white Ernie Ball Music man that I think I'm giving to one of my daughters. :)

• Members

Guild Blues 90 (2000)

History courtesy of Greg Gagliano.

In 2000, Guild took their popular Bluesbird model, fitted it with a Songbird neck and Seymour Duncan P-90 pickups, and called it the Blues 90. Other than the pickups, the only difference between the Blues 90 and Bluesbird is the 90's bigger neck profile (like a late '50s Gibson) and less fancy appointments (dot markers instead of blocks, unbound fingerboard). It retained the Bluesbird body which consisted of routed mahogany with a carved maple cap. The body is essentially semi-hollow with no F-holes. There is a large block of mahogany left under the bridge and stop tailpiece for stability and feedback resistance. The Blues 90 was only made for a two-year period before being discontinued in 2001.

• Body: Semi-hollow; 1-piece mahogany back and sides with 2-piece carved maple top, single bound top

• Finish: Transparent Red, polyurethane

• Neck: 1-piece mahogany, set-in

• Fingerboard: Indian rosewood; pearloid dot markers

• Number of Frets: 22

• Pickguard: None

• Bridge: Gotoh Adjusto-matic with stop tailpiece, chrome

• Nut: Plastic

• Tuners: Grover Rotomatic, sealed, chrome

• Pickups: Upgraded from stock Seymour Duncans to Rio Grande P90s.

• Controls: Tone and volume for each pickup, 3-way pickup selector

• Scale Length: 24 3/4 inches

• Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 inches

• Body Width at Lower Bout: 13 inches

• Body Depth: 2 inches

• Weight: 8.7 lbs.

My Blues 90 is a 2000 model and the stock pickups have been replaced by the previous owner with Rio Grande P90s. The flame is very subtle but it picked up well in some of these photos. It has a fat, round, beefy neck and it's a joy to play. It's not a do-it-all guitar but it's definitely versatile. The P90s and the chambered construction offer a nice growl or a sweet, jazzy clean. it can cover Tele territory pretty well and it does a fair Les Paul imitation.

3572046208_af2dac06bc_o.jpg3572047402_dc2c86919d_o.jpg

3571241283_2bfe917548_o.jpg3572046924_1627d31470_o.jpg

3572047116_d97bf3fe55_o.jpg

3572046436_85ce2a97ff_o.jpg3572046298_81a48dbfae_o.jpg

3571240709_d317bd3fd1_o.jpg

• Members

Okay, people have probably seen this pic a few times... But it's a heck of a guitar and reasonably uncommon.

Gibson Historic R4 Les Paul Custom. Alnico neck pickup, P90 bridge, bigsby, one-piece mahogany body (no weight relief), mahogany neck, ebony board. Very heavy, but rockin. Sounds like a beefed up tele. Modified with master vol, master tone.

R4-Body.jpg

R4.jpg

• Members

Edit: Forgot to post specs .. It's a Fender Amer. Strat Deluxe, HSS. S-1 switching, Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups, DH-1 in the bridge, Locking tuners, LSR roller nut, Rosewood fingerboard, Maple neck. I don't think there's anything this guitar can't do. I'll definitely keep this one forever.

IMG_2019.jpgIMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

• Members

Use whatever pics you think are decent, I'm not good at photography. Please feel free to rotate/crop/whatever to them if need be. I resized them using the photobucket editing thingy, hopefully they won't be ginormous.

1984 Carvin DC160T

104_1110-1.jpg

104_1137-1.jpg

104_1136-1.jpg

104_1128-1.jpg

104_1103-1.jpg

1984 Carvin DC160T

Price: $799 (w/trem) + $60 hardshell case + $20 shipping/handling

Double cutaway, 2-piece solid curly maple

Set maple neck w/Ebony fretboard, block abalone inlays/Carvin logo

Scale: 24 3/4" , nut-width 1 5/8"

Gold hardware

Schaller tuning pegs

Kahler locking tremolo

Brass nut

Controls: 3-way pickup selector, 2 volume/2 tone knobs, 2 coil tap switches, 1 phase switch, stereo output jacks

The guitar was modified in 2007 by removing the Kahler locking nut & the brass nut, and installing a graphite nut.

• Members

Well here are some pictures of mine:

PICT0938.jpg

PICT0937.jpg

PICT0935-1.jpg

PICT0940.jpg

PICT0945.jpg

PICT0948.jpg

Gibson Custom 1968 Les Paul Custom Flame Top Washed Cherry

* Highly figured maple top

* Solid mahogany back

* Multi-ply white/black binding on top & back

* Gold hardware

* ABR-1 bridge, stopbar tailpiece

* 1-piece mahogany neck w/long neck tenon

* 22-fret bound ebony fingerboard

* Pearl block inlays

* Rounded neck profile

* 24-3/4" scale length, 1 11/16" nut width

* Kidney bean tuners

* 57 Classic humbucking pickups

* 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector switch

* Retails for $4,199 (paid $2,349 new)

Thanks!!!!

• Members

Here's my submission for today... It's a RockBeach CB-II solid body prototype. The main body is Kelela left stressed (relic'd) looking with a lacquer finish to give it almost a driftwood look. It is really beautifully marbled stuff. The pickup mounts and control cover are Dalmatian wood. The fingerboard is Kingwood with SS frets and scale length is 25.5". Pickups are GFS NeoVin Fat Strat noiseless and the angles not only position the poles directly under the strings, but give it almost an oboe-like complexity on single note stuff. Switching with the 6-position 2-pole rotary gives you the standard Strat selection plus the neck + bridge combination which almost covers a mid-scooped acoustic quality tone. Very useful. This guitar has quickly risen to the top of my player list as it is VERY light and comfortable and rings like a piano with a huge tone palate available. You may have seen other pics in another thread, but hopefully this thread may elicit actual comments... ;)

Kelela_CB-II_6s.jpg

Kelela_CB-II_6Cs.jpg

Kelela_CB-II_7s.jpg

Kelela_CB-II_7Cs.jpg

Here was the sound clip from the previous post...

This is just a short clean clip of the 6 positions I have on the rotary switch. Pickups are GFS NeoVin Fat Vintage Noise Cancelling pickup set. Intonation has yet to be set as my tuner is at church. I just set it to a guestimate pre-set... Still playing with pickup spacing. The bridge pickup was much higher in output by itself, so I normalized the track for near equal levels. It was plugged into my V-Amp2 set on "tube preamp custom clean with gain at about 9:00, flat setting, a bit of reverb. Pickups you hear are in the following order: Bridge only; Bridge + Middle; Middle only; Middle + Neck; Neck only; Neck + Bridge. Strings are DR Strings Tite-fit 10-46.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/boggs.com/CamelBack_II/Kelela_CB-II_Sound_Clip.mp3

• Members

Specs:

Year/Make: 1974 Gibson L6-S Deluxe (Norlin)

Body: 2 piece Maple

Neck: 3 piece set Maple / Rosewood fretboard

Pickups: Two super humbucking pickups

Misc: Three way toggle. Master volume/tone. String through body.

IMG_8311.jpg

IMG_8302.jpg

IMG_8306.jpg

IMG_8317.jpg

IMG_8319.jpg

• Members

you have the specs for it?

Yeah dude, here's the spec for the Ibanez JCRG Gold 2:

Body: Ash

Neck: I pc Wizard maple neck with bubinga strip.

Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood

Trem: Gold Lo Pro Edge

Direct Mounted Pickups which are: Bridge: DiMarzio Tone Zone

Middle: DiMarzio Blue Velvet

Neck: DiMarzio Air Norton

Finish: Clearcoat over 22k Gold leaf with Herons applied.

1 of only 6 in the world. Made in Ibanez Custom shop Japan in August 1999.

Archived