Voice Capo

scolfax

• Members

Check out the video about applying mount strips and trigger pads first. It's still a cool idea, but that looks like a pain.

Yeah, and I wonder how reliable the fretting mechanism will be over time (seems like quite a few movable parts).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi All,

The most common comments I receive is reaction to the price. While sales have been good, and I have been selling a lot at the $99 price point, I have decided to make Voice more accessible to a broader audience by? lowering the price to $59. Note that Voice is still made in the USA, which is partly why it costs so much.

Note: I am the sole creator, owner and operator of Voice and the website. Everything. I've invested my whole life savings as well as a year of my life so far, and I am still losing money as I try to get this business going. The sales and response have been encouraging, but I've only been selling for a little over a month. If sales accelerate with this lower price point then I will leave it there. Otherwise I will have to raise the price back up.

All the best!

• Members

Its cool how the manufacturers and creators of products are coming to post here now, thanks to our comments. Milbert made an account for the thread where we were talking about their new amp.

kinda cool how small the world is getting :thu:

Archived