Megadeth on Fallon

Vintage55

• Members

At the end when Fallon greeted and thanked Megadeth, when he stood next to Dave it stuck me like Fallon could be Dave's nerdy brother. They had a strange resemblance to one another. It was funny as Fallon looked up to Dave as was kissing ass like one would do to one's cooler older brother, and then Dave kind of shrugged it off with a smirk when you over hear Fallon saying, "Come back anytime" it's almost like Dave was thinking, "We'll see, we might be selling out stadiums before there is a next time Jerry Fallon, or whatever your name is. Who are you again?"

• Members

At the end when Fallon greeted and thanked Megadeth, when he stood next to Dave it stuck me like Fallon could be Dave's nerdy brother.

I agree they do look alike but Dave is the nerd of the two. I don't care how you dress it up, you can't hide the nerd in that guy.

And his vocals wtf?

Stupid song

• Members

Watched the video, didn't like it.. I then went to Zune.net and checked it out and I do like it. That 2:21/Seek and Destroy thing sounds different on the real recording. The chugging is similar, but then, one pedaled E is about the same as any other pedaled E.. Listening to the whole album right now. So far, it's pretty cool. It's no PSBWB, or SFSGSW, but still pretty good..

Archived