1982 Gibson Victory MVX (metallic blue) For Sale

vman1960

• Members

Hi everyone, I'm a brand new poster here so bare with me. I have a very nice 1982 Gibson Victory MVX in the rare factory midnight blue metallic paint for sale. She's totally bone stock with original rectangular hard shell case. The case has had one latch replaced and has one small divit in the tolex. Otherwise perfect working condition. The guitar is very cool if you are at all familiar with these soon to be rare birds. Solid maple body and neck, bridge humbucker with stacked single coil middle pickup, and neck humbucker. The blue metallic is rather hard to find on these guitars, as the sunburst and red metallic seem more common. The guitar is in very good to excellent shape as far as over all finish and hardware is concerned. I've seen an identical one go for $1400 on eBay about a year and a half ago. Everything works as it should. I feel that asking $1500 to start is not too far off the mark for this antique and getting rarer by the day vintage Gibson electric. Post to me here if you are at all interested. I will take and email pics to those with an interest in possibly purchasing this fine instrument.

Thanks to any and all for checking out this post,

Mike

• 10 years later...

Archived