HNGD

Bbreaker

• Members

Final check by JM.

I can't make out who assembled it.

BTW....it's an '07.

I traded my Modulus Quantum 4 bass for it.

OK - you a get a free pass for not adding another guitar to your collection. OE are my friends initials.

it looks amazinng and I'm interested in buying one as well. Both times I went to the factory the SC's were a better for in tone and playability for me.

again - congrats

• Members

I almost worked for Modulus Graphite back in the 80's.

I liked that Quamtum 4.....'cept, I'm not a bassist.

It was great to look at, play in the bedroom but never played out in any jam or gig.

Anyway, I was going to bring it to GC for a trade of a used PRS singlecut but I didn't want to deal with the GC bull{censored} of $.30 on the dollar trade.

I traded with the local small shop in my county.

They were happy with an even up trade.

So was I.

• Members

Nice trade!

That's a particularly beautiful example of SC flame top!

They're great to play too... I have a SC245 and I'm having a lot of fun with it!

Enjoy!

I'm just curious... do you randomly pick which guitar when you have some time to play... or do you have a "schedule" or something... maybe newer guitars get more attention?

:D

M

• Members

OK - you a get a free pass for not adding another guitar to your collection. OE are my friends initials.

it looks amazinng and I'm interested in buying one as well. Both times I went to the factory the SC's were a better for in tone and playability for me.

again - congrats

The 250 p/u's seem to have more bite and presence from other PRS p/u's I've heard.

• Members

I liked that Quamtum 4.....'cept, I'm not a bassist.

It was great to look at, play in the bedroom but never played out in any jam or gig.

Anyway, I was going to bring it to GC for a trade of a used PRS singlecut but I didn't want to deal with the GC bull{censored} of $.30 on the dollar trade.

I traded with the local small shop in my county.

They were happy with an even up trade.

So was I.

BB - willing to trade my AL2000 for the SC. Even up - I'll pay shipping too!!

• Members
Nice trade!

That's a particularly beautiful example of SC flame top!

They're great to play too... I have a SC245 and I'm having a lot of fun with it!

Enjoy!

I'm just curious... do you randomly pick which guitar when you have some time to play... or do you have a "schedule" or something... maybe newer guitars get more attention?

:D

M

Thanks.
I get to play my '69 335 religiously. It's my favorite.
I try to rotate my guitars............the Trussart Steelphonic that I got last week is getting playing time too(honeymoon isn't over).

I'm seriously going through the collection. I'd like to refine it and sell/trade a few more guitars.

Archived