January SPAM Thread! Happy New Gear!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The wiring harness includes the circuit board, dummy coil, pots, pickups and pickguard, along with the stereo jack (which serves to turn power on/off when cable is unplugged). The battery box/attachment is not included (easy part to find).

The dummy coil basically serves as noise cancellation, and the circuit gives a 12db mid-boost (which I understand can be modded to give a Clapton style 24db boost).

When set up, the middle tone knob acts as master tone and is no-load, so in position 10, it's removed from the circuit. The 2nd tone controls the mid-boost which is completely off at the 1 setting.

I've seen a harness like this go for around $180 or so on E-Bay, so call it $150 plus shipping.

Also available: First Act VA851 amp with pedal. I'm not using it, so it's up for sale or trade. BUT, shipping this thing would be pretty expensive (it's extremely heavy), so Boston area people this one's for you. I was thinking around $100 or so. If you want it shipped, I can do that but it'll be expensive.

Let me know what you have to trade people!

Last but not least, I have the following partscaster:

blackstrat.jpg

Okay, this is made from a Mighty Mite body and neck. Neck has 12" radius, fairly slim, ebony fretboard, abalone inlays, well dressed and levelled jumbo frets. Body has a few nicks and scratches. Gotoh locking tuners, trem from a Highway 1 Strat (American screw spacing, import string spacing) with GraphTech saddles and upgraded trem block. Also the pickup cavity has been completely lined with copper shielding tape.

The electronics are something completely different :). Fender SCN pickups configured with this wiring harness: http://home.earthlink.net/~tfntech/id17.html The harness is configured with 500K pots which really helps bring out the highs and brightness.

Now, the caveats on this guitar: The holes for the bridge were originally drilled crooked, filled and redrilled accurately, likewise for the neck holes. None of this is visible unless you take the parts off and look for it. Also, the neck still has the original MM nut on it, probably plastic.

I just don't play this one enough, so it's ready to go to a new home. Let's say $450 with a hard case (the ones MF sells for $39.99, nothing fancy, but it is brand new).

Now, one other thing I'm in the market for is a small low-powered tube amp. So, if you have something along those lines, I'm interested in trades. I'm contemplating a Vox Night Train, so that's something I'd definitely be open to trading for.

• Members
Custom Naked Strat

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

You have to play this one, to appriciate her. She has the BEST neck I have EVER played. I'm not exaggerating, she plays like a beauty. She has all US hardware and Fender pups, and a cool custom decal. She is all natural and feels amazing, very 'woody' She has some dents and is a real player. I got her in a trade about 3 months ago and she has been my number one ever since. Comes with case.

Price: $575 OBO
Trade Value: $600

And trades, I would really want:
High end Fuzz pedals (Frantone Cream Puff!)
Loop Station Pedal
High End wah pedals (Colorsound, Budwah)
Teles
Jaguars/ Mustangs/ Jazzmasters
I'm always up for more strats! (S/S/S, No hardtails)
High end acoustic
Archtop (Godin 5th Avenue)
Anything Vintage
I don't know, try me. No shredders.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Thanks for looking.

• Members

Looking to fund a Fulldrive.

I've got a minty Boss SD-1 that has the basic Landgraff mod done to it. Sounds fantastic! Mods are professionally done by Wingsoflead on here. - $40 shipped and paypal'd.

Also, a Dano Cool Cat CO-1 Drive. This is the first edition, which was rumored to be a OCD clone. It's a fantastic boost, and a great drive. Not a mark on it. These are going for over $60 on ebay. - $40 shipped and paypal'd.

Pics up soon.

• Members

heres the list of everything i have for sale or trade:

-2 squier classic vibe 50's strats in lake placid blue and white with gig bags-$280 a piece

-fernandez ravelle deluxe with ohsc, little beat up tho-$300

-2 blackstar ht-5 mini stack-$475 local for the stack, heads are 300 each, i will not ship the cabs

-fender loaded mim body with fender 57/62 pups and a graphtech saddle bridge-$200

-boss ge-7 sniper modded-$75

-boss tu-2-$50

-peavey royal 8-$100

-various hard shell cases for strats-$50

Please pm me for pics or offers you have for me and i will give u my number so u can contact me. Just really looking to sell these unless you have a nice orange amp or a marshall jcm 800. I am located in Massachusetts

• Members

Job gone so some gear has gotta go!! Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100 2x12 combo.$850.... It is in excellent condition. Works perfectly and comes with foot switch and an amp cover. Would rather not use paypal due to the anal rappage involved, but will if necessary. No trades, no international and buyer pays all shipping.

• Members

more for the unemployment fund
78 gibson "the paul" project with broken headstock

pickups and electronics NOT INCLUDED

does include the original grovers and bridge and tailpiece

thinking $200 plus shipping........NO TRADES no international

would rather not use paypal but will if necessary but add 4% to price

more stuff to be added later

• Members

Fromel Shape EQ-#104 Mint in box $150 Shipped and PP'd or trades

I snagged an even more custom (w/graphic) Shape EQ from the builder so I'm selling this one. Great pedal. Works well with amps that don't have a lot of EQ or right after your dirt/fuzz to get some great sounds. Plus some of you might like the bump mids with a switch function.

Trades:

Diamond or Fromel Compressor

Zvex Fuzz Factory, Distortron, Box of Rocks

Catalinbread SCOD

Blackout Musket Fuzz V.2

shape.jpg

http://www.fromelelectronics.com/pedals/Shape-EQ

• Members

FOR SALE OR TRADE:
LTDTruckster2.jpg

LTDTruckster1.jpg

LTD Truckster James Hetfield signature guitar.

I won this brand new, today from Sam Ash in Manhattan. It's really not my thing so this is going up as feeler spam for a possible sale or trade.

Guitar retails for $900 new. New it doesn't come with a case but at Sam Ash I bought an Ibanez case that mostly fits it (would ship with towels for support and to fill the space). Case has a hunk taken out of it on the side but works fine and once boxed would be fine to ship in.

I'm flexible on the price.

For trades, I'm flexible too. Off the top of my head, I'd consider an American Tele, Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany, Gibson SG faded (plus cash probably).

Not 100% on selling but let's see what you've got to offer.

Cheers,
Josh

• Members

Strat is gone (thanks Wagdog!)

Accepting reasonable offers on everything. Trading is fun too!

A used Bigbsy B70. Has some wear from rattling around my parts box. Includes everything you see, and nothing else.

$70 Shipped or see trade list below

DSCN1341.jpg

Egnater Rebel Head

I did have the cab listed here too, but I am keeping it for the time being, so for now just the head is for sale. Near perfect condition, save some dust. I have gigged it 4 or 5 times, but because these come with a gig bag its still in great shape. The gig bag is included, but one of the feet on the bag fell off. I put it back on, but I'm not sure how well it will stay on.

$400 picked up with cash, $415 Picked up and Paypaled, $415+shipping and paypal if you want me to ship

DSCN1342.jpg

2008 Epiphone Les Paul Custom A very nice player, currently set up for 11's. It has some issues though. The main one is that I think there is something wrong with the truss rod. The neck is flat, and you can get nice low action, but the rod doesn't seem to make any difference to the relief. It has a scratch on the face of the headstock, a nick right below where your arm rests on the body. The neck volume pot doesn't work, and there is general wear and tear on the hardware. Missing two of the screws from the neck pickup ring. The high e string kept breaking at the stoptail, so I started stringing over the stoptail, which fixed the problem. Includes an SKB Hardshell Case, these are very nice cases. Has some scratches on the outside but functions perfect, and includes keys. I can split up the case and guitar if that suits you better.

$325+ shipping, or see trade list below.

SDC10466.jpg

Vox Valvetronix 15watter. This is the first edition, not the new one that came out a few months ago. A great practice amp/jam amp. I gigged it once, even (it was a small gig, admittedly). Its in 8.5/10 condition. Some little nicks in the tolex. I swapped the stock speaker for a stocker out of an Epi VJ, seemed opened up the sound a bit. It's a fairly dark amp, so it sounds really nice with telecasters and SGs, or with a good neck humbucker for thick jazz tones.

Make me an offer

SDC10607.jpg

Last is a brand new Bigsby B500. Comes with box, mounting hardware, spring and instructions. A very cool looking unit. I would just hang onto it, but I don't have any guitars with black hardware. This was going on a friend's guitar, but he decided to go with a B7, thus this is up for sale. Because of that, I am more firm on the price of this, and can't take trades on this one.

$85 shipped

DSCN1370.jpg

For everything, paypal is prefered, but I will take checks/money orders and cash. Cash needs to be local and checks need to post to my account before I can ship. Also, I am located an hour North of Pittsburgh, PA, and would love to do deals in person, at my home or anywhere within an hour of my home. If we make a deal in person, I can lower the price some. There's a great microbrewery here in Slippery Rock, join me for a brew and we can chat about guitars and things.

Trade list: I need a guitar cab. Looking for anything from 2 12 up to 4 12, but I am most interested in a 4 10 cab. I don't care about condition as long as it functions. Ohm and wattage doesn't matter, as it will be mated to a 5 watt amp with 4 8 and 16 ohm outputs. I need a headphone amp with some options. It needs to have everything from clean to heavy rock tones, and sound good through headphones. Mostly interested in desktop units like the Pods (no Pocket pods). I may take a guitar if its an Epi Semi hollow with a gloss finish, SG Juniors (any make), LP Juniors and specials (any make), An archtop acoustic (preferably with no pickups). If you have something else that I didn't list, go ahead and shoot me a pm. I'm kind of spontaneous and may take you up on it. I love P90s and Gibson type guits.

What I won't be interested in: Metal pedals, anything with a double locking trem, most strats, and superstrats (regardless of brand). In fact, if it's kind of stereotyped equipment for metal or heavy rock genres, I probably won't like it.

• Members

All prices are with shipping included. I can take payments via credit card! If you are seriously interested in one of these, I can snap a couple of pictures. If you have any specific request for the pictures, let me know and I'll do my best at capturing what you want to see. First come first serve! 30 DAY RETURN POLICY if you don't like it! I'll take it back if it doesn't work out for you.

Contact me at raultakahashi@hotmail.com

GIBSON SG STD HERIT CHY $1100
PRS SE SINGLECUT TOB BURST $395
FENDER AM TELE STD MN 3TS $835
FENDER MASTERBUILT JOHN ENGLISH 1960 STRAT TEAL $4200
GIBSON HIST 1958 FLMTOP REISS CHY SNBST $3220
FENDER 1962 TELE CUSTOM REISSUE $1200
GIBSON LES PAUL STANDARD BLUE w/CASE $1750
FENDER AMER DLX STRAT MN DESERT SAND $900
EPIPHONE JOE PASS HOLLOWBODY W/C $400
MUSICMAN STEVE MORSE SIG GTR BLK RW W/CASE (LIKE NEW) $1195
PRS CST24 BLK CHY WITH CASE $1785
EPIPHONE JOE PASS EMPEROR II HOLLOWBODY NAT W/CASE $425
JACKSON SL1T-F SOLOIST FIXED BRDG CABO W/CASE (LIKE NEW) $1245
EPIPHONE SG VINTAGE G400 WORN CHY $215
IBANEZ RG SER BLK ELEC GTR MIJ $345
EPIPHONE SG SPC CHY $115
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STD CHY SNBST $315
FENDER STRAT STD 60TH ANNIVERSARY PEWTER $345
FENDER AM DLX HSS STRAT TEAL with CASE $1075

• Members

Home used (6 months) Weber Micro Mass 15 Watt. $60 shipped. I love this thing, but I just got a Tweed Deluxe (in pic) and it's 12 watts, and I'm told I should have a bigger attenuator for that.

My Micro Mass is in perfect shape, was used solely at home, with a 6w Vibro Champ. It works wonderfully, and has that great two knob system for low-mid and high-mid attenuation. It really lets the amp shine through.

Lemme know.

pic

5e3.jpg