January SPAM Thread! Happy New Gear!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

2009 Fender Classic Player Jaguar HH in sunburst. The pickups have been upgraded to a Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz combo, and it's mainly sat in its gig bag in my studio. Not a scratch on it - In nearly mint condition! I paid $800 for this one, and I'll let it go for $600 shipped. I'm not terribly interested in trades, as I'm trying to pay off a custom build. I'll listen to every offer, though. $600 covers shipping and insurance via UPS.

I'll have pics up soon. The original deluxe Fender gigbag is included, as is the tremolo bar.

• Members

150$ + Shipping. Paypal, CONUS only! thank!

i absolutley love this pedal but need other things right now for recording. would love to trade toward a Blackout Effectors Twosome. im up for other stuff as well like Digitech Whammy, EX-7, PS-3, Timebender, Deluxe Memory Man, Cathedral Reverb, etc... +/- Cash. Feel free to offer other things in trade. Cash is always king so make an offer!

great fuzz pedal. its in perfect condition. comes with the little tfp box it shipped in, original wrapping, sticker, papers, etc... no Velcro on it and it is serial number #16 and signed on the back. basically mint condition. I would really dig cash so make an offer. Trades welcome though!

It's basically a super awesome crazy fuzz. infinite amount of tonal possibilities and just a kick ass pedal. Does Fuzz Factory stuff, Muff, Synthy, Ring Mod, velcro, any type of fuzz really. i really don't want to get rid of it, but i sorta need to. its one of those pedals that i definitely would buy another of down the line.

http://takeflightpedals.com/

PC180117.jpg

if you check out my for sale thread, there is an awesome review of the features by a fellow member on the first page. thanks!

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=37897698#post37897698

EHX Octave Multiplexer

Extremely clean, some smudges in the pic, but seriously in basically mint condition. comes with wooden box and papers... got a POG in a trade and am using it to handle my bass stuff now!

55$ + Shipping sound good? feel free to make an offer or trade.. thanks!

PA130069-1.jpg

• Members

Want to trade my Duncan Seth lovers with chrome/nickle covers out of my les paul for dimarzio paf joe and breed or mojoe. I also have a squire bullet I would like upgrade the pickups in. I am also looking for a cheap strat copy with trem that plays good.

HPIM1611.jpg

• Members

Squire Mini Strat-still in the box

Anyone want to buy or trade for one?-Torino Red-I one new in box except set up with .10's . My son ended up liking humbuckers more so I got him an Ibanez and I have this sitting here- I can still send it back, but I figure if I am going to pay shippping, I could always pay shipping to you instead of GC. It's actually not too bad with the heavier strings, fun little thing to play. If I kept it I would toss in some sealed tuners and smooth off the fret ends a bit but overall could be entertaining for not much $

• Members

FS: Blackstar HT-Dual

Brand new in box. Never even been taken out of the plastic. Includes power supply.

As horrible as it is, I received as a gift, but I am desperately in need of extra money for bills and this is one of the only items of value I own that isn't a necessity.

image002-2.jpg

image001-2.jpg

$180 shipped and Paypal'd.

• Members

CONUS shipping included. $550 firm. I still have the original packaging. Amp has about 10 hours of use. Extra 12AX7 preamp tube included. No trades. Thanks.

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 bass head. 600 watts, tube preamp, active EQ section. Amazing power and tone out of a 3.75 pound package. This head really brings it.

4238433938_81cddbe719.jpg

• Members

Zoom MRS 8 barely used with manuals 100.00 plus shipping ups

Fender No caster pickup set in original box nice 90.00 plus shipping ups

Godin exit 22 with soft case 275.00 wont ship,pickup only,upstate Ny

Seymour Duncan alnic 2 pro bucker decent shape 40.00plus shipping ups

Seymour Duncan 59 bucker decent shape 40.00 plus shipping ups

items shipped will be well packed and fairly priced shipping within the US only

I have pics of all ,so hit me up for more info

• Members

Shell Pink T for sale:

1.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

specs:

All Parts body, licensed by Fender, nitro relic'ed finish

MIM Fender neck, w/ some fretwear

Seymour Duncan Antiquities pickups

Fender hardware, reliced

Video of the guitar:

http://mojotwanger.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/jamey-johnson-that-lonesome-song/

More pics here: http://mojocaster.com/photos/shellpinkt/phpslideshow.php

Asking price: $949 shipped. Paypal extra.

Trades? Maybe... always interested.

• Members

Shell Pink T for sale:

1.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

specs:

All Parts body, licensed by Fender, nitro relic'ed finish

MIM Fender neck, w/ some fretwear

Seymour Duncan Antiquities pickups

Fender hardware, reliced

Video of the guitar:

http://mojotwanger.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/jamey-johnson-that-lonesome-song/

More pics here:
http://mojocaster.com/photos/shellpinkt/phpslideshow.php

Asking price: $949 shipped. Paypal extra.

Trades? Maybe... always interested.

Oh man,

If I had the cash, that guitar would be rockin' with me!

• Members

PRO TOOLs 7.1.1

$75 shipped OBO

Included discs:

Pro Tools M powered for XP version 7.1.1

Pro Tools M powered for Mac version 7.1.1

Translated Documentation for XP (asian and euro)

Translated Documentation for Mac (asian and euro)

Live Lite 6

AIR version 1.0.1 r2

Also included is the USB ILOK

Registration ID card

Upgrade card for live lite

digidesign-protools-m-powered-v7-4.jpg

• Members

bedroom hack cleaning out the closet:

xp-100 whammy pedal 119$

mxr m-132 super comp 60$

bad monkey 30$

screaming blues 30$

tonebone hot british 150$

big muff nyc 60$

SD little 59 for strat bridge - 40$

Fender texas special neck pick up for strat - 40$

silvertone 1484 50 watt tube head - make offers. prices on the bay are all over the place. the head has been parked in my closet for the last 6 years. I bought it from a user here before that. this old head still fires up great. makes a modulation sound with high single notes. i had to put mis matched tubes in it to test, so maybe thats it? ANyone have a clue please let me know.

fell free to make trade offers if you like.

thanks for looking

• Members

I need to move my dearmond m-75t.It's in great shape (still has some protective plastic on it) and plays and sounds amazing.it's right about 9.5 lbs,the digsby works great (holds tune well) and feels alot like a good les paul.i don't have a case but, it will be WELL packed and fully insured for shipping.

350.00 + shipping from 38358

dearmondgemini.jpg

bodyrear.jpg

neckprofile.jpg

trace elliot velocette no issues,sounds great. this one was an early one that had the problem transformers. these have both been replaced with correct replacements and it is running great.these amps have a really cool vox ac15 vibe and sound absolutely amazing $300.00 :

tefront.jpg

teback.jpg

i'm not looking for trades on either of these. pm or email me for more info if needed -thanks.