My fourth and final Love Rock video

PJH

• Members

Hi Guys,

I've just finished my final "Love Rock" video. This time it's an original track from my upcoming solo album.

A friend came into the studio to help out with the drums.

Hope you enjoy,

Cheers,

Peter.

• Members

Nice playing. Really great lead sound..

yer kinda spammy-trolly, but nice playing.
:thu:
I think you should probably get more than 4 posts before you spam a forum....it's just bad form, man.

I have trouble understanding the contents of this post. What does this have to do with spam or trolling?

• Members
yer kinda spammy-trolly, but nice playing.
:thu:
I think you should probably get more than 4 posts before you spam a forum....it's just bad form, man.

Thanks guys for your comments.

It's really appreciated.

Regarding trolling, either I misunderstood what trolling actually is or I've posted this in the wrong place. If I have offended anyone with this post I apologise.

My intention certainly wasn't to "spam" anyone. I rate these guitars very highly and wanted to share my experiences with these guitars with everyone else.

Cheers,

Peter.

• Members

YeaH? The Spam comment? Dude must be smokin quayludes.

I think the REAL critique would be, we would love to hear more from you if this is the kind of stuff you are going to post, and dont be a stranger to just jump in interacting with us on the forum. You could probably share some good wisdom with everyone. Sometimes people are leary of new people to the forum. I like to give someone the benefit of the doubt. You came out of the gate swinging, in a GOOD way. Always room for more of that here. As much as you want to share with us.

Dude needs to look up the defenition of spam and troll.

Dont sweat it. It doesnt seem like you are sweating it.

Loved that youtube clip.

Give us moar!!!!

• Members

:lol: okay, okay...sorry, sorry! lol. i guess i'm used to the songwriter's forum where if you only have 3 posts in total, you don't tell people to go and listen to your music that's going to be on your next CD; you spend a little more time IN the forum first. Obviously, etiquette is different here.

sorry if I offended anyone. (though i'd really suggest not doing that in a songwriting-based forum...fair enough? :cool:)

:)

now, i'm off to smoke some more quaaludes. (CAN you smoke them?) :)

• Members
:lol:
okay, okay...sorry, sorry! lol. i guess i'm used to the songwriter's forum where if you only have 3 posts in total, you don't tell people to go and listen to your music that's going to be on your next CD; you spend a little more time IN the forum first. Obviously, etiquette is different here.

sorry if
I
offended anyone. (though i'd
really
suggest not doing that in a songwriting-based forum...fair enough?
:cool:
)

now, i'm off to smoke some more quaaludes. (CAN you smoke them?)

Hey Bluesway, no offence taken. I've never belonged to any songwriter's forums so therefore don't know the etiquette you speak of.

Thanks everyone for listening and commenting. I have done a few more Tokai Love Rock demos (some have my original songs on them) and the links to those are:

Cheers,

Peter.

Archived