educational video just made me wet my pants

boosh

• Members

This was over on the Gearslutz forum a while back... hes way too funny. Not sure if he means to be funny though.
:confused:

Anyway, he reminds me of GW Bush, except his hair is longer.

I found him thru gearslutz ;)

He even posted there in the thread I saw this link. Telling people it was serious but with a twist. man I love watching him and his weird lingo.

• Members

Yup Rudolphy!! But I cleaned it up already....

Hey are you still in Europe?

Yes, I am still here; on the 27th the general secretary of the Ministry of Culture is visiting me in Switzerland with a delegation. Nevertheless I pay already the salaries of my staff in Shanghai since five months, it's very nice for them being payed for doing nothing at all, I wish I would get such a job too every know and then.

• Members

Yes, I am still here; on the 27th the general secretary of the Ministry of Culture is visiting me in Switzerland with a delegation. Nevertheless I pay already the salaries of my staff in Shanghai since five months, it's very nice for them being payed for doing nothing at all, I wish I would get such a job too every know and then.

Do you need any more employees? I`m always on the look out for a job where I hardly work and get payed very well. And of course, dental and medical. :thu:

• Members

Expert Village also has a long series of videos teaching you how to play jazz piano. It explains scales, chord structures, comping and composition, and is narrated by an expert jazz pianist. Each video is short but to the point. If you're feeling down and lonely, it's well worth checking out.

http://www.ehow.com/video_2372908_play-experimental-jazz-piano.html

Mike McRoberts

• Members

I was just wondering ,... A mutual friend of ours is visiting Paris so I thought I'd drive to France and meet him for lunch.

• Members

Yes Master, it would be a pleasure to work for you.

The idea of course would be that you work absolutely nothing for the salary, not even appearing in the studio, that would be art... similar to when I compose an orchestral work and when I am finished with it I must burn the score because the music is too good for this world

Archived