Anyone want to hear my daughter's new song?

Phil O'Keefe

I have never replied to anyone before, but I felt obligated to tell Phil the truth. Your daughter sings ok, but the song is god awful and you all know it. No offense truly not trying to be a dick, but how can you ask your friends to critique your daughter's work and expect the truth.

I actually wasn't specifically looking for critiques, although they're always welcome, and I do appreciate hearing what people honestly think. :) I really DON'T want anyone to feel they have to or should blow sunshine up my backside. If you don't like the song (and you're not the first person to say they didn't - but might be the first in this thread), I'm OK with that. Everyone's entitled to their opinion / POV. I've heard both good - and bad - things about the song itself from people I know... and people I don't. Same with the mix, and the bassline, and now (from Boosh) the drums...

Have a nice day.

You too. :) Thanks for taking the time to register and respond. :)

• Members

I actually wasn't specifically looking for critiques, although they're always welcome, and I do appreciate hearing what people
honestly
think.
:)
I really DON'T want anyone to feel they have to or should blow sunshine up my backside. If you don't like the song (and you're not the first person to say they didn't - but might be the first in this thread), I'm OK with that. Everyone's entitled to their opinion / POV. I've heard both good - and bad - things about the song itself from people I know... and people I don't. Same with the mix, and the bassline, and now (from Boosh) the drums...

You too.
Thanks for taking the time to register and respond.

Check the IP - it's probably weewus. :cop:

Archived