Based on skill, _____ deserves a signature guitar

Alecto

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Based on a lack of original thought, ___________ will start a similar thread as a protest.

Alecto

Looks like somebody didn't read the sign on the way in.

Oh, and the haters can go {censored} themselves.

Have a nice day and don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out. :wave:

• Members
One thread is filled with petty jellousy, negetivity, and crying like little bitches that are jellous the other kid has a piece of candy and they dont. THIS thread is positive and brings to light some good musicians that some people think they deserve more recognition for their accomplishments.

So why not just go back over to the day care center if you like it better over there?

You said it better than I did, bro. :thu:

• Members

Glad to see some people turned this into a positive. I'm always surprised who does/does not have sigs, but I'm not in a position to judge who is/is not worthy. It's mostly about business and selling guitars. I had never heard of Johnny A until Gibson released his sig; now I'm a big fan of both his music and his guitar. Maybe one day I'll be able to justify owning a $4500 guitar.

As far as skill goes, the ability to express powerful emotions through the guitar is much more difficult and requires a lot more skill than playing scales at 200MPH, IMO. So based on my thesis, Michael Angelo Batio loses his sig and Jeff Beck gets to keep his. But, like I said, I'm in no position to make those decisions. Does Steve Howe have a sig guitar? 'Cause that mofo deserves one. Oh, but I'm not making the decisions.

• Members
Prince Strat! (not that I'd ever be able to afford one:cry:)

PrinceWithStrat-Copy.jpg

I posted something similar (a Nick Barrett Strat/Floyd/EMG thing)........but, dayum! Dang, I can't stop looking at this one! I saw Prince on one of the latenight shows rocking on one of these. WOWZA! Totally want!

Archived