The Year Of Wheeling/Dealing Guitars

Bbreaker

• Members

I really like your trussard & your latest snot/alligator green PRS - that colour is really lovely, in a mean sort of lovely.

Do you have any Vigier in your collection Bbreaker???

Yeah that green is cool and fugly at the same time.

It's kinds like an iguana.

No Vigier.

I'd like to try one.

• Members
very nice collection of guitars you've picked up this year (so far). it's still early, so I'm thinking there may be a few more coming your way before 2011. we'll see.
:)

When the funds (need to sell some more gear) jive with the want list, I'm looking for:

Guild JF 30 (Rhode Island 6 string)
Guild X 170
PRS Custom (w/3 P 90's)
National Tricone

• Members

It's a Guild Bluesbird.

Totally under rated.

You can find these for les than a used LP Std.

They're just as good if not better.

WTF were these discontinued?

I've mostly seen them around $1,200. If I could find one in my area for less, I'd probably snag it (esp. one of the P90 versions). IIRC, they're also semi-hollow, and thus considerably lighter than a Gibson LP. I've never seen one I didn't like...

• Members

I've mostly seen them around $1,200. If I could find one in my area for less, I'd probably snag it (esp. one of the P90 versions). IIRC, they're also semi-hollow, and thus considerably lighter than a Gibson LP. I've never seen one I didn't like...

I found mine at GC w/original case under $800.00.

• Members

Awesome deal! For some reason, most of the people in my neck of the woods (South SF Bay area) seem to think their Squier affinity is worth $2-300. Thus, you really have to hang-fire a long time when you're searching on CL...

Archived