Bugera V22 Reliability Survey

ILikeGuitar

• Members

Had my V22 since around Christmas and have been gigging with it every weekend and playing it at home. I've had no issues with reliability. I did push the amp pretty hard right off the bat and after 30 days replaced the two power tubes and have been running strong ever since. I also went through the amp and tightened all the cabinet screws just a little around 30 days as well.

• Members

I had some issues after some hours of playing.... but I checked (by mistake) that it arrived with issues and did not return...

The tech support from bugera/behringer was superb... they gave me an RMA to get my amp repair in a local shop at no cost to me... bad tube and socket was the problem, according to the tech, happened in transit... but I did not hear it immediately because "it was holding on by a thread", it gave with me moving it all around the house!

Still, since then... no issues!

:wave:

Omar :thu:

• Members

I had some issues after some hours of playing.... but I checked (by mistake) that it arrived with issues and did not return...

The tech support from bugera/behringer was superb... they gave me an RMA to get my amp repair in a local shop at no cost to me... bad tube and socket was the problem, according to the tech, happened in transit... but I did not hear it immediately because "it was holding on by a thread", it gave with me moving it all around the house!

Still, since then... no issues!

:wave:

Omar
:thu:

Good to hear your customer support was a good experience....

My V55hd is still working like a champ....... but if It does screw up, as long as it gets fixed, I'm good..:thu:

• Members

I had a very slightly microphonic preamp tube. After replacing it the amp is probably the best amp I've ever had as far as the sound. Hope to get a lot of use out of it. We'll see. On a side note I've got or have had plenty of more costly amps that were saddeled with issues or didn't come close to the sound quality of the V-22.

Archived