Home, home again....

metalheadUK

• Members

Yes, it has been a bit 'us and them' over the last couple of weeks. I think it may well have been all about 'money'. If only the powers that be had said you can have 'any colour you like' (many didn't like the new colour schemes), not so many people would have been 'on the run'. Then we could have all had a great 'time', and it would have given everyone space to 'breathe'. I tried to get some of the more disenchanted to 'speak to me' about the new forum, but I think most of them were afraid that it would 'eclipse' the old one - what they had found great about it.

• Members

Got to say I haven't bothered to visit the other forum since that one's reopened. Just love it here, all the good people are here, and haven't missed any forumites I think - It's a bit slower now though.

I might have to go and pop in "next door" and see how it is over there.

:wave:

• Members

Notice Marc was smart enough to sidestep the whole 2.0 thang, skipping all the dramas and hysteria ... and then amble in here as soon as 1.0 rise from the grave ...

Indeed that was clever of you Marc. Though I was really waiting for some biting commentary on the whole cluster F*$% from you. :D

Glad to see you back :wave:

• Members

I'm up for getting some kind of jam thing going here...theres a new one up on 2.0, and I've done 'em, but 2.0 is deathly quiet, with only the sound of the wind and tumbleweed rolling through.

I'll go through my BT's and try and get something up soon.

:thu:

Archived