Funniest thing I saw all day

paulojcduarte

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The drummer is entertaining to watch. The show's dragged down by the bass player not doing the changes during the solo and the horribly out of tune bends by the guitar player though. And in Wipe Out the showmanship was first rate but again the guitar player was just coming in with the accents at random times, which was really detracting. He couldn't hear the beat or keep it in his head.

The drummer should hook up with some people that can really play.

• Members

The drummer is entertaining to watch. The show's dragged down by the bass player not doing the changes during the solo and the horribly out of tune bends by the guitar player though. And in Wipe Out the showmanship was first rate but again the guitar player was just coming in with the accents at random times, which was really detracting. He couldn't hear the beat or keep it in his head.

The drummer should hook up with some people that can really play.

Very much so. It wasn't so bad on 'Sharp Dressed Man' but became painfully obvious on the 2nd vid.

That's the first time I've ever seen a drummer who was much better than the guys around him. Usually, it's the other way 'round because decent drummers are so hard to find.

• Members

That first one reminds me of FANTASY ISLANDS "tatoo" (The little guy that shouted "Da PLANE Da PLANE"! at the beginning of the show)

LOL! I didn't know tatoo could play drums!

Wonder what Mr. Roarke would think??

I also don't think he was as funny as that guy playing sharp dressed man. That guy was just hilarious!

Archived