I want to hear your METAL! (your Orginal Works)

scuzzo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

why to step up Helion!!

thanks for taking the time to listen to every bodies contribution..

thats a pretty cool thing to do..

good deal dude!!

I agree. Helion is definitely a class act. It is tough to get people listening to one anothers music here. However your threads, scuzzo, have really opened things up:thu:

• Members
I agree. Helion is definitely a class act. It is tough to get people listening to one anothers music here. However your threads, scuzzo, have really opened things up:thu:

Scuzzo never listens to my posts. :cry: I think he doesn't like me. I'm butt hurt. :cry::lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

bit of a bump.. this thread needs more metal posts..

here is my sad attempt at stoner metal.. but all in good fun.. named after on of my most fav TV shows..

Ok So this Guitar Rig 4 has some cool high gain amps, like the Mesa Boogie Rectifier, and Uber-Shy-- somthing.. and this stuff is way out of my wheel house.. but it is a good test for that chuggy stuff sound.. i dont know Metal it might sound ok? i do like the lope of the drums.. sounds like a big bear mean running at ya...

one drum track

1st guitar Mesa Boogie XXX Rectifier

2nd guitar some sorta Uber Shall-- somthing into control room.

guitar used ELectra

Its a bit heavy

Trailer Park Boys (Bubble's Stomp) http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8277410

• Members

Wrote this song when I was 17.....still one of my favorites to play:

this sounds very tight.. like i said i dont really know metal but i think all styles have somthing to contrib to playing.. sounds d-tuned? but i dont really know this stuff very well.. either way.. its well in the pocket..

good stuff!

• Members

Sulaco link in my sig

really good work, very heavy stuff. im not a metal guy but i apprecate all forms of music or at least try too.. so thanks for posting up your stuff..

really good production values too..

good stuff!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Ok this as about heavy as i can get.. its not really my bag but some times you just try new stuff.. so thats where this one is at...

guitar used

my Agile 2000 lp copy...

the mix is muddy i was not really paying attention to levels so one channel is way over the meter.. but it ok i guess..

March of the Clowns

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8871106

like i said it not really my thing.. but still fun to hack about..

Archived