New Rush songs out now

_pete_

• Members

If anybody's interested, Rush has released 2 new songs from their upcoming album "Clockwork Angels" (due out in 2011).

The songs are on itunes and Amazon.com.

The titles are Caravan and BU2B (Brought Up To Be)

They are much heavier and harder hitting than the material from the last album. Instrumentally they are hitting on all cylinders here. Caravan has a very cool (and slightly bizzare) guitar solo.

• Members

So...... Lifeson has finally been released from the Florida state prison system?

:lol:

My parents live near him. Apparently, he recently won a large settlement from the county for police brutality and wrongful arrest.

• Members

so pumped...seeing them in philly in july. Will be the 5th time i think now. Their new stuff gets better and better, but honestly: Moving Pictures in its entirety live is what drew me in this time.

• Members

I was gonna post this, but I was waiting in respect for _pete_...you were TWO DAYS LATE!!!
:mad::cop:

Hey, I've been busy!

I like the songs and think the album will be pretty strong. It's a good year for Rush fans. I'm gonna see the documentary film next Thursday and I'll be at their Columbus, Ohio show on August 29th.

[YOUTUBE]sk8hbSxY0sE[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

i wish i could see them this tour, and with the two new songs it makes me wanna see them even more. im hoping for some european dates next tour, if not i have to get my ass over to canada or the us.

and i cant wait to see the documentary

• Members

I was a huge rush fan untill, Presto, and then Roll The Bones, and Hold your fire.. the last stong rush lp i have had was Power Windows.. i hope to hell they have gotten back to the rush kinda stuff i liked.. so i look forward to a new LP.. but im just not sure.. what is to come of it.

Archived