New Les Paul!!!!

rock n roll

• Members

I have owned a gibson, a dean soltero, and an Agile.

When I got the Agile (granted it was a custom order, but the stock ones I have held are also excellent), I sold all the others. Now I just have the Agile and a Jackson super strat.

The Jackson is in its case and has stayed there for... a while.

Get the Agile. GET THE AGILE.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh, and I should add that I prefer the stock alnico-5 buckers in the Agile to the burstbucker pros in the gibson I had.

unlike other budget guitars, you do NOT need to replace those pickups unless you just feel like it or want a very specific tone set. I have found the 5s to work great from hendrix to lamb of god, depending on amp settings.

• Members

but i hear you can get a cheaper "knock off" les paul and some epiphones get better reviews then the lower ed Gibson which are still good.

thanks for the suggestion!

I just bought a lower end Gibson and I can honestly say it's awesome.

Studio Faded -about

• Members

Also, on the used market, DeArmond M-series setnecks, M-72 or M-75 or M-77. Pickups are USA-made DeArmond GoldTones made in the Fender plant. Guitars are MIK.

I used to own this M-72:

Honey.jpg

I only sold it because I now have a couple Gibby LP's, and I also have a DeArmond Jet Star, which has the same GoldTone pickups, but in a non-LP shape.

• Members

i have been reading a lot and i cant find one bad thing about those agile guitars!

i think i am going ti buy an agile AL-3000/or AL-3100 now the only problem i have to pick the finish. i have narrowed it down to 3 choice tell me what you think (i think they're are the most popular) HSBF, CSBF, tobacco burst.

HSBF

al3100boundhsbfnickelhw2a.jpg

CSBF

al3100boundcsb6.jpg

tobacco burst

al3000tobaccoburstflame5.jpg

comments and suggestions are appreciated!

thanks!

Archived