New Les Paul!!!!

rock n roll

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm suprised the Epi model isn't working for you. Their models around $500 have always been solid except for the pickups imo.

like bisticles, i'd say check out Agile, they make a fantastic and affordable LP model.

If you wanted to spend a tad bit more, check out this thread on the new LP studio http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2628125

or any of the LP studio models. Some can be hit or miss, but if you can find a good one you like they are pure workhorses when it comes down to it.

• Members

Yup, Agile AL-3000 or AL-3100 from rondomusic.com

A Dean Soltero is probably worth looking into as well if you can find one at the right price. (sometimes they go on sale really cheap)

A PRS SE Tremonti is another good option. $499 at Musician's Friend. http://www.guitarcenter.com/PRS-Tremonti-SE-Electric-Guitar-514470-i1376114.gc

An Xaviere XV-500 is worth checking out too (from guitarfetish.com).

• Members

has anyone had any first hand experience with the xavier "lps" caus i was reading online and what it sounds like is it will be like hit or miss. some people are saying that their guitar was amazing and some were say they were alright.

thanks!

• Members

never heard of heritage are they good guitars?

Heritage is a high end brand similar to Gibson.

The Heritage model by Prestige is a budget guitar. Before I got mine, I read that some people prefer it to their Gibson, but is that true??? The only guitar I've owned that felt better was a USA Jackson. I find that it's an extremely well made guitar, but it's not a well-known brand. Guitar World made a review of a different model on video, too.

Archived