Why the CC DeVille hate?

ak47dragunov

• Members
Zemmy, I will grant you that it's very probable that none of the guitarists saying DeVille sucks on this thread are as skilled at the guitar as him.

The difference is, you will never have a girlfriend who forces you to listen to one of them on the car radio.

Sucking and playing in the basement/garage/church/corner-bar is a far lesser offense than sucking and being a titan of mass media.

you'd be surprised what girlsfriends have made me listen to in the car:facepalm:

i'm just in the camp that doesnt believe that because i dont like it, that it sucks

someone likes it or it wouldnt have hit #1

gonna stop talking now cuz i've been drinking...at work :facepalm:

:wave:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
someone likes it or it wouldnt have hit #1:

Thats fine, but the Hoff is like number {censored}ing 1 in Germany. Does that make him good?
Sorry but most people can be duped into liking {censored}, when its {censored}ing shoved down your throat nonstop on the radio, MTV, ect.

I still love you though. :love:

• Members

C.C. is the best ever!

Seriously.. why does anyone get mad about music? It is {censored}ing music dude!

And my ex-gf used to make me listen to Alicia Keys. Now these are two completely different types of musicians but I don't like Alicia Keys but after I saw her play live I was pretty impressed. I still would never buy her record or listen to it if it came on the radio. But it certainly doesn't anger me.

• Members

When I think of the 80s (high school and college for me), I remember albums like Moving Pictures, Screaming for Vengeance, Powerslave, Master of Puppets, Reign in Blood, Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?, and Arise.

Yes, Mr. Deville sucks doggy logs.

Right on. LOL @ any douchebag sticking up for CC .

• Members
C.C. is the best ever!

Seriously.. why does anyone get mad about music? It is {censored}ing music dude!

Hopefully no one really takes anything really seriously. Im just having fun, and hopefully everyone else is too. :cool:

• Members

Those who dislike CC and Poison were never going to like them no matter what happened. This is a dumb argument. Teasing your hair and wearing spandex automatically makes you suck...we get it. When everyone stops basing music on what people look like, we can start having some rock n roll again instead of a bunch of pretty blonde pop queens that can't even lip sync well.

• Members

Those who dislike CC and Poison were never going to like them no matter what happened. This is a dumb argument. Teasing your hair and wearing spandex automatically makes you suck...we get it. When everyone stops basing music on what people look like, we can start having some rock n roll again instead of a bunch of pretty blonde pop queens that can't even lip sync well.

could you possibly have a more distracting avatar!

Oh, and I agree with everything you said.

• Members

It is weird though. Back when Poison was big I never once saw or heard about anybody other then girls liking them. If there was a guy that admitted to liking them, you could usually catch him at a party making out with other guys. Now all these years later everythings out of the closet and they seem to have a proud following. Who Knew?

:poke:
:lol:

Archived