NGD -Oxblood

fu2jobu

• Members

Arrived about 45 minutes ago. The color is even better than I thought from the store pics (and pics from that bastard Vintage Clubber) :thu:. Nothing (much) better than having a NGD on a Friday.

Oxblood_2.jpg

Oxblood_1.jpg

Seriously though, thanks to Vintage Clubber for giving me G.A.S. for this one, it's a beaut.

• Members

$399?

Yup, $400. I was looking up Epi LP's to reply to another thread and the oxblood popped up on sale at MF. Apparently they had limited quantities. I posted the link for other people and either I got the last one or they were sold out shortly thereafter. Music123 had them at $500 but looks like they are out of them now as well.

• Members

HNGD! Are you gong to mod it, or leave it stock?

Stock for at least the honeymoon period. I'm using it as backup to my goldtop. However, I'm liking the looks of the Oxblood a lot so she just may become my regular guitar. Who knows?

• Members

HNGD just the photo's I guess but the color looks lighter than most I have seen. Great:thu:

Yep, strong lighting where I took the pic. The color is quite a few shades darker than the back of my Epi Goldtop which is pretty dark itself.

• Members

Arrived about 45 minutes ago. The color is even better than I thought from the store pics (and pics from that bastard Vintage Clubber)
:thu:

Whoa, now, whoa.

Vintage Clubber a bastard?

A bastard?

I think not.

Everyone knows he's a....

[YOUTUBE]jEG0-3xlAkg[/YOUTUBE]

Archived