What kind of guitar is this BC Rich?

deluxe74

• Members

Looks like one of those B.C. Rich Airslingers to me.. Air guitarists love those things for that light, ahem, airy tone they have.. They're very rare cuz, well, you play em once and then you can't find em anymore. On the plus side, shipping charges are minimal.

• Members

$900 was too much for your friend to pay and no where near what you could expect to sell it for. The most i could see you getting for an import warlock would be around $600 or so. I'd figure it would fetch around $400 if you're looking to unload it quickly. With patience the right buyer may come around and pay more. From what I can tell that's an early 2000's NJ series, before they made the switch to rockfield pickups. Those BC Rich BDSM stock pickups are actually pretty damn good, very underrated.

• Members

LMAO. At best its a NJ model warlock. Nothing rare about it at all in any way. Typical new price is around $699. It could also be platinum pro which also had nice floyd lic trems. Again not at all rare. They sold new for around $450. The newer neck thru version are also just $699 typical new price. Slightly more for the newest NT version with inline headstock rather then widow side by side like your pic shows. There was a brief period when BC Rich sold some warlocks with original floyd, bolt on neck, bdsm pups, for around $499 new. Nothing rare about those as far as greater resale value. Thye simply whered made for very long, just brief period of time like the silly speed loader trem versions that had no tuners on the headstock.

Archived