Peavey killed their usa line

cerebrix

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so long as i can still find a cheap classic 50 or 30 I won't be complaining. Love these amps. My 50 has been used and abused, dropped, scratched, kicked, spilled on, etc and hasn't given me a problem yet. While not invincible, I somehow feel better about this one taking a beating at gigs, rather than my SF princetons or something.

• Members
Says the Squier army guy........
:facepalm:

Who owns sixteen other guitars from high-end Ibanez to American Strats (and has owned everything from Squiers to Gretch to Gibsons), has been playing over 25 years, and has probably built more guitars than you have had girlfriends, and has backed up my {censored} on this forum with both pics and clips. So feel free to eat the peanuts out of my {censored}.

• Members
Who owns sixteen other guitars from
high-end Ibanez
to American Strats (and has owned everything from Squiers to Gretch to Gibsons), has been playing over 25 years, and has probably built more guitars than you have had girlfriends, and has backed up my {censored} on this forum with both pics and clips. So feel free to eat the peanuts out of my {censored}.

:wave:

• Members
Yeah - I don't know where the Wolfgang being "fugly" came from - they are darn nice guitars (although I like the MM Axis/EVH better :poke:
:p
).

No one called the Wolfgang fugly that I saw, just the HP Special. The Wolfgang is a decent looking guitar, but the body just doesn't make a good transition to a double-cutaway style in my (and obviously others') opinion. Regardless of that, I'm sure it was a fantastic playing instrument. Hell, I even own a Peavey although it is an old US made bass.

• Members
No one called the Wolfgang fugly that I saw, just the HP Special. The Wolfgang is a decent looking guitar, but the body just doesn't make a good transition to a double-cutaway style in my (and obviously others') opinion. Regardless of that, I'm sure it was a fantastic playing instrument. Hell, I even own a Peavey although it is an old US made bass.

I just didn't like to wood on the HP, them some douche decides to talk a little {censored}.

He doesn't know I am the premiere internetz tough man. I'll grab him by the e-balls and make him cry real hard, because that's the kind of guy I am. :cop:

Archived