Best guitar lessons on youtube?

JimboJ

• Members

Canadians have accents?

There's a guy name of Tim Pierce. Guy is a great player and teacher, but his free stuff is meant to draw you into his paid stuff. I prefer Justin Sundercoe's M.O. of asking for donations. Justin doesn't seem to be doing too badly with his method.

Another is Rick Beato. Excellent player, knows his stuff, but I find he doesn't explain things that well. I have decent basic theory, but he goes into concepts that just leave me going 'whuuut???'

• Members

They all had accents when I lived there. As a Brit I was the only person that didn't :)

Joni Mitchell lets it slip occasionally too.

With you on Sanderscoe though he has gone off a bit lately. Long ago I did a year at the music school in London where he taught but I had to leave re Canada above.

• Members

I will admit that i was opposed at learning off the net at 1st. I was strictly tab and peers. I have since opened up my mind, what littles left. I stumbled across steve stine.

I can easily connect with him. Maybe not so much for a beginner but hes pretty cool. The only thing i dont like is the whole buy my program crap, but everyones got to make a living and not all is free. There is a thread called new to the game. You should check it out. A lot of guys on here tossed in a bunch of good information

Archived