Fat Guitarists

Warfish

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wolfgang Van Halen-

wolfgang-van-halen.jpg

Jeez, you'd think someone living in SOCAL with Eddie Van Halen and Valerie Bertinelli for parents would look a little better.

Two years ago, I went from 215 to 195 just from cutting carbs and going to the gym 3 times a week.

• Members

Wow, quite suprised this thgread (like most since I joined) didn't dies after two replies, :lol::lol:

Well, in any event, I supposes since others showed themselves, I should go ahead and put the reality behind the OP. No guitar in the one (and only at current) pic of me online. Sorry about the size (of the pic).

Please, be gentle.:facepalm:

TheKiltedWarfish.jpg

• Members

Wow, quite suprised this thgread (like most since I joined) didn't dies after two replies,
:lol:

Well, in any event, I supposes since others showed themselves, I should go ahead and put the reality behind the OP. No guitar in the one (and only at current) pic of me online. Sorry about the size (of the pic).

Please, be gentle.
:facepalm:

TheKiltedWarfish.jpg

Do you throw tree trunks for fun?

• Members

Wow, quite suprised this thgread (like most since I joined) didn't dies after two replies,

Please, be gentle.

TheKiltedWarfish.jpg

Mick Foley!

• Members

Please, be gentle.

TheKiltedWarfish.jpg

I'm laying off this one just because you had the balls to post this online

• Members

Me a few years back at 320 lbs. Undiagnosed food allergies damn near killed me. You'd think that one of the 5 different doctors I saw would have heard of gluten. The wife picked up a health magazine in the checkout line and found all my symptoms. Anyway, we cut all wheat and gluten out of my diet and I started feeling better in a day or two. My diabetes went completely away and I'm down to about 235 lbs.

100_0136.jpg

047.jpg

Wife has celiac disease and it took two unrelated surgeries for them to get it. Cool that you put two and two together.

Archived