My Guitar Repair How-To Archive

atrox

• Members
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are some links to threads where I showed how to do some stuff. I',m always searching for them myself to forward to others, So I figured I'd consolidate them into one thread.

Also, thanks to MindRiot for being the coolest

Thats all I can find at the moment. I just made another pictorial from beginning to end for a Tele build I just did. I'm saving it for an article and will be very detailed about each process. Once the article is out (in a month or so), I'll link it up.

Enjoy... or don't

Someone should sticky this thread!

Also, since you're a columnist on Mojocaster.com, this should be posted over there under some "how-to" section. Good content!

• Members

Great stuff! I've been working on my Gretsch tonight. To my amazement, I was able to steam the fret board off, steam out the wood strip sealing the truss rod in, straighten and re-thread the original truss rod and get the strip glued back in over the last 3.5 hours. I might stay up a bit later than normal and get the board glued back down tonight. It's all cleaned up and ready to go. I've been taking pictures as I go and will post a thread...or at least a link to the blog I started about it.

Archived