R.I.P. Flash Bathory

sleepeatplay

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

okay.. First of all, my friend Conan from Exmortus (

) was acquainted with Flash, and they jammed together a few times.. He was/ and still is.. heartbroken that she passed.. And I highly doubt it was a publicity stunt, and I don't think.. for any Reason, that her Family needs to tell everyone how their little girl died. "Overdose, Car crash,"" BLAH BLAH. Does it matter? Really?

• Members

okay.. First of all, my friend Conan from Exmortus (
) was acquainted with Flash, and they jammed together a few times.. He was/ and still is.. heartbroken that she passed.. And I highly doubt it was a publicity stunt, and I don't think.. for any Reason, that her Family needs to tell everyone how their little girl died. "Overdose, Car crash,"" BLAH BLAH. Does it matter? Really?

Why the hell are you resurrecting a thread that died 8 months ago?

• Members

I'm sorry, did I personally offend You? Maybe I thought I would give my own opinion Just as everyone else did, even if it WAS eight months ago. I don't really know about threads or whatever your talking about.. I was looking up information on Flash and I read all these posts.. If the post died 8 months ago, why are you replying to me?? Wouldn't it just be pointless?

• Members

.... Wait Johnny Carson isn't still on late night?.... Dead!!!!?.... What the Hell is going on here!?... Next you're gonna tell me most of The Ramones are dead too... You've gotta be {censored}in kidding me? Joey too?... At least we still have Elvis... Okay just shut up.

• Members

I'm sorry, did I personally offend You? Maybe I thought I would give my own opinion Just as everyone else did, even if it WAS eight months ago. I don't really know about threads or whatever your talking about.. I was looking up information on Flash and I read all these posts.. If the post died 8 months ago, why are you replying to me?? Wouldn't it just be pointless?

LMAO . . . see when someone who knows squat about internet forums posts on a dead thread, it brings it back to the top of the forum and gets in the way.

It's foolish, bad manners and poor protocol.

Then again, you really don't give a {censored} since all you want to do is whine about {censored} nobody but you is talking about anymore.

• Members

LMAO. oh I'm sooo sorry it's in the way.. But no seriously, Sorry about that.. I didn't know it was going to cause such an inconvenience

and Actually, I would give a {censored} if people weren't such assholes. HAHA
and no... I'm not really whining about her, I was giving my opinion.. "I don't think her dad should say how she died.."... but whatever.

• 9 months later...

Archived