WILL MY AGILE LOOK AS GOOD AS THE PICS ON THEIR WEBSITE?

wanderoo222

• Members

I have $300 saved to order the Agile AL-2000 rootbeer flamed wide neck and case. I've read the reviews and feel this is the guitar to buy for this price range. I have 2 Gibson Classic 57's to put in , so pickups aren't an issue. But will it look as awesome as the website picks. Anyone had issues with the guitars appearance after receiving it? How hard was it to return it based on its appearance. I don't mean to be petty, but $300 is a lot to me these days. Thank all

• Members

It used to seem that they purposely took pics of lesser attractive samples for the website...maybe so customers would be pleasantly surprised(??). I haven't bought from them in years though so I couldn't say. :idk:

I didn't know they did 2000's in the wider neck profile...good to know. 1-3/4" ?

• Members

They aren't huge and super glossy pics, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that they suck.

I get the feeling they are done by someone that does photography rather than a full time business, but they convey the looks of the guitars pretty well.

:idk:

• Members

I have $300 saved to order the Agile AL-2000 rootbeer flamed wide neck and case. I've read the reviews and feel this is the guitar to buy for this price range. I have 2 Gibson Classic 57's to put in , so pickups aren't an issue. But will it look as awesome as the website picks. Anyone had issues with the guitars appearance after receiving it? How hard was it to return it based on its appearance. I don't mean to be petty, but $300 is a lot to me these days. Thank all

My AL-2000 cherry burst looked better in person that it did on the web site. The pictures didn't do it justice. It really is a nice guitar, and not just for the money. Spend a little time setting it up and you should be happy.

• Members

It used to seem that they purposely took pics of lesser attractive samples for the website...maybe so customers would be pleasantly surprised(??).

I've thought the same thing. It seems that customers' photos of their actual new Agiles are aways nicer than the ones in the Rondo photos.

Archived