NGD - Gibson Les Paul 2007 Guitar of the Week 33

paulisme

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

super badass. id love some clips too as i have been considering some 57 classics for my studio faded, which also has a mahogany cap. its funny, people consider them inferior when talking about the studio faded, but find it interesting and desirable when on a nicer one, go figure. but again, that thing is just awesome, love it.

• Members

super badass. id love some clips too as i have been considering some 57 classics for my studio faded, which also has a mahogany cap. its funny, people consider them inferior when talking about the studio faded, but find it interesting and desirable when on a nicer one, go figure. but again, that thing is just awesome, love it.

Any particular tones you want to hear? I can play at least 3 notes in any genre :)

• Members

well what kinda amp you running? i was thinking some with some crunchy cleans on the bridge pickup and some full chords to hear note definition. maybe also some slightly gritty clean with some delay would be nice too
:thu:

I'll probably play through a Vox Valvetronix.

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Well this is the first time I saw it. Hot guitar!

I really liked the guitar of the week campaign and I am a sucker for all mahogany LP's.

Here's my week# 27 Classic:

IMG_0826.jpg

I don't know exactly how dyed to the wool LP exact it sounds, but I love the way it sounds.

• 7 years later...
  • Members

I recently purchased a 2007 #33 on eBay. I came upon this thread looking or some more insight on my purchase. I was blown away by the guitar that started this thread. When I got home and compared the posted guitar vs. mine, I realized the were both in the same. And yes, gentlemen, the guitar is just as beautiful in person as the pictures posted - and still in near mint condition.

I recently purchased a 2007 #33 on eBay. I came upon this thread looking or some more insight on my purchase. I was blown away by the guitar that started this thread. When I got home and compared the posted guitar vs. mine, I realized the were both in the same. And yes, gentlemen, the guitar is just as beautiful in person as the pictures posted - and still in near mint condition.

Congratulations! And welcome to HC. :wave:

Archived