MY GIRL JUST GOT ME NEW GUITAR

arkansasmatt

• Members

Be careful! It could be a ploy!

It's possible that she's "bankrolling" this as part of a down payment on a house.

It's all good now but, at a later date, she'll lay the guilt trip on you about how many guitars and how much gear you have and that you should sell some of it so you can use the money towards a down payment on a house. After "strongly suggesting" doesn't work, she'll crank it up a bit on the bitch-o-meter and start making life miserable..............been there, done that and got the hell outta' there!

I'm just sayin!

• Members

we just got a house.. but she has already made me sell sum gear..i had to sell two of my fav guitars so maybe she makin up for it cause she new i love them.. she doesnt know that i know she order it..i heard her tell her mom she got it for me.then i saw on the computer that she did. she picked a good one for me!!!!

• Members

we just got a house.. but she has already made me sell sum gear..i had to sell two of my fav guitars so maybe she makin up for it cause she new i love them.. she doesnt know that i know she order it..i heard her tell her mom she got it for me.then i saw on the computer that she did. she picked a good one for me!!!!

The reverse guilt trip! Well played sir! What was her sisters phone number again??????

• Members

Congratulations! It's funny not too long ago my wife told me how she found it awkward when she walks in on me with my guitar on the couch and how she was feeling jealous about how I look at and touch my guitars..... She was just joking though....... I think

Archived